Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808B stick TV - flash video help

guys,
    Totally new to Andriod. hooked up the 808B stick from geekbuying/Amazon. youtube videos are fine and browsing isfine but flash videos give arrow Down icon on the embbedded pages.

I need two things:
    1. able to play flash in the default andriod browser.
    2. able to unblock country resrticted youtube videos.
    3. HD videos able to play. (I reduce the quality to play as of now)

very confusing search results are showing up...

please please help:
    ~kin.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	438712Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1927.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	438713
    Last edited by kinshin; 10-30-2013, 00:45. Reason: subject

Maybe the flash player for android is not installed?
    Look here for a tutorial:
    As announced directly from Adobe, Android will no longer support Flash Player to the latest version of the OS and then Google came home on devices not just the Flash Player. Is not officially supported, but that does not mean that Flash Player...

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
      Maybe the flash player for android is not installed?
      Look here for a tutorial:
      http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1774336
      thanks Phinc. something weird happend. to connect somthing I had pull the plug in the middle.
      And when I was looking into the internal memory I found Flash 11 saying installed.
      And I checked few sites and behold! flash playing but the full screen mode gives blank screen and
      asking "not responding close the tab ?" and killing the browser. Any Ideas how to fix this ?
      And google Play App asking to login or create account and not allowing to create account as expected.

please help...
      ~kin.

Comment

Originally posted by kinshin View Post
        3. HD videos able to play. (I reduce the quality to play as of now)
        I think if your apps aren't taking advantage of Hardware Decoding, then it's going to struggle playing video. Using a 1080p ROM (or a 720p ROM set to output/upscale to 1080p?) is not recommended if you aren't using an overclocked kernel. More info about that here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ers-read-this)

Best way to configure MX Player is explained in this post: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post97527

Also:

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
        Archos Video Player is also very good, maybe better than MXPlayer, since it can play network shares immediately(no need to use ES File Manager to browse network and open with MXPlayer).
        It has Poster Art for all your movies, TV Shows and works with Mediacodec(newer) instead of Libstagefright(older).
        It has been said that Android 4.1 is more stable on this device, opposed to Android 4.2 (You have a 4.2 ROM flashed, according to the screenshot). I believe there is a guide here somewhere on how to back up your current firmware (just in case), and then you can try flashing an Android 4.1 ROM (I recommend either Digitop's WALKMAN or September 2013 ROM. The September ROM is newer, but some have claimed that Walkman works better for them with certain Apps.)

Comment

Working...
        X