Ayuda s96q+ allwinner h616

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayuda s96q+ allwinner h616

Hola grupo, tengo un problema intenté actualizar mi tv box s96q+ allwinner h616, primero probe un firmware del x96 mate que usa el mismo h616, actualizo correctamente pero no tenía wifi, así que decidí probar un firmware del t95 x29 cuando se terminó de actualizar la pantalla quedó en negro, eh probado más de 10 rom tanto de x96 cómo de t95 las de x96 ninguna agarra ahora y las que agarra son las de t95 las que termina por a24 y a25 y se queda en el logo las demás solo muestra la pantera en negro, eh probado el método de uart con putty pero siempre se queda atascado no me deja escribir ningún comando a pesar que presiono enter o crtl-c ya eh probado instalando el firmware por sd card pero los único firmware que flashea son los a24 y a25 pero se queda en el logo, alguien me puede ayudar por favor

Ah también probé con phoneix pro y solo deja fhashea el a25 y a24 y se trabaja en el logo
    Attached Files

First
    Need English Please

Is the a24 a25 Stock Firmware?

If you flash a24 stuck on logo
    Is like soft brick

From there see if you can enter Recovery

Wipe cache
    Wipe dalvik
    Wipe data/Factory Reset

Maybe will help

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
      First
      Need English Please

Is the a24 a25 Stock Firmware?

If you flash a24 stuck on logo
      Is like soft brick

From there see if you can enter Recovery

Wipe cache
      Wipe dalvik
      Wipe data/Factory Reset

Maybe will help
      Hello, I'm sorry, my English is very bad and I'm using the google translator.

I can't enter recovery mode either when pressing the av button the screen stays black

I tried to put the sd card with phoneixcard in start up but it only puts the black screen

I have tried with two cables for uart and neither with several usbA cables on several computers and also with windows 7 10 and 11 and neither

it seems that the firmware has blocked to be able to install other firmware h616

I can't place it in adb either since I guess I would need to enter the tv box settings to activate debugging mode

any help would be appreciated everyone​

Comment

Okay

Has been awhile since tested h616

I have t95 which is similar to your box

Collecting dust in box
        After reading about possible malware

Something about after flash a24 a25
        Can not go back to earlier Firmware

There is not much here in archive

Go to XDA Forum

Good info there
        Think they are up to a29 Firmware version
        Also is info on Malware
        Script to remove
        Or where to find it
        And delete.

Also 4pda will have good info

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by Pcmarck View Post
          Hola grupo, tengo un problema intenté actualizar mi tv box s96q+ allwinner h616, primero probe un firmware del x96 mate que usa el mismo h616, actualizo correctamente pero no tenía wifi, así que decidí probar un firmware del t95 x29 cuando se terminó de actualizar la pantalla quedó en negro, eh probado más de 10 rom tanto de x96 cómo de t95 las de x96 ninguna agarra ahora y las que agarra son las de t95 las que termina por a24 y a25 y se queda en el logo las demás solo muestra la pantera en negro, eh probado el método de uart con putty pero siempre se queda atascado no me deja escribir ningún comando a pesar que presiono enter o crtl-c ya eh probado instalando el firmware por sd card pero los único firmware que flashea son los a24 y a25 pero se queda en el logo, alguien me puede ayudar por favor

Ah también probé con phoneix pro y solo deja fhashea el a25 y a24 y se trabaja en el logo
          Hi ,

please change this Post to English , so everyone can read it , remember

English Language Forum , otherwise i will delete it , so please translate it ,

here a YT Video how to flash :

Q+ H6/H616 allwinner chipset update firmware guide update tooling pls contact with elebao

greetings / gefattern

Hint : Dont buy this kind of No Name Boxes , this Chip has Malware too

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
            Okay

Has been awhile since tested h616

I have t95 which is similar to your box

Collecting dust in box
            After reading about possible malware

Something about after flash a24 a25
            Can not go back to earlier Firmware

There is not much here in archive

Go to XDA Forum

Good info there
            Think they are up to a29 Firmware version
            Also is info on Malware
            Script to remove
            Or where to find it
            And delete.

Also 4pda will have good info

Happy Testing
            Hello, I have already ported the a21 a27 a29 and everything stays with the black screen, the only firmware that only shows me the logo on the a24 and a24 and it always stays on the logo I have tried Allwinner h616 firmware like the x96 h40 among others and none grabs everything, they tell me that they are incorrect both for Phoenix suite Phoenix card and USB pro, I try for uart through Pitty with a pl2303 and it does not let me write any command despite pressing enter or ctrl + c indicates that Boot:0 key is not supported

Comment

Originally posted by Pcmarck View Post

Hello, I have already ported the a21 a27 a29 and everything stays with the black screen, the only firmware that only shows me the logo on the a24 and a24 and it always stays on the logo I have tried Allwinner h616 firmware like the x96 h40 among others and none grabs everything, they tell me that they are incorrect both for Phoenix suite Phoenix card and USB pro, I try for uart through Pitty with a pl2303 and it does not let me write any command despite pressing enter or ctrl + c indicates that Boot:0 key is not supported
              Then bootloader is locked
              Or corrupt
              Or Encrypted

Or other need key/code from Vendor

Iam not much help anymore

Have abandoned this thing

Allwinner still has never released source code

XDA Forum T95 H616 Thread best info.

You can try 4pda

Is Russian
              Will need translator

There is a modded version of a27 there