-ATV play store,
    Added AppDrawer,
    -SuperSU patched by default,a
    Speed of optimizations,
    -LeanKey Keyboard Pro
    -Power Pro Menu (root)
    -Wifi chip - SSV6051P
    -Updated apps
    -Added Use Dashboard to change All Apps screen by long pressing Home Weather, or clicking red icon
    -Installation Added at first Google account required

Use 7z to unzip and FactoryTool v1.66 Restore Firmware Flash option
    The first BOOT should take a few minutes. Be patient.​

https://disk.yandex.com/d/W-XOfIAPnEsIGg Download:

TECHLIFE ATV9 - 2.0

RK3229_ATV9_TECHLIFE_2.0_ SMOOTHLESS

ChangeLog
    -Android TV 9
    -Based on the Mibox 3 version
    - Added voice search
    -Fixed all permissions
    -Smooth transitions with excellent speed
    -Support 4K-30fps, added codecs, test and confirm
    - Added performance script
    -No pre-installed apps

Important Note: The first boot follows the bootanimation and it will take 1 minute or more to load the system and get out of the black screen, so enjoy and enjoy this version.

This is a fully functional AndroidTV Build. everything is updated on the playstore, I still have to fix something .....
    To Fix in Version 3:
    -Play Store downloads apps on first boot, for some time they are just

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1koynHSP2xauS4eh4zGnqSYra52K02w2W/view?usp=share_link
    Attached Files
    Last edited by esdras818; 04-04-2023, 23:46.

this rom is working, but the only error in ATV9 rom is "screensaver", I open "screensaver" then it exits by itself

Comment

Hi ,

Edit your Spanish to English , this is a English Language Forum , please .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
        Hi ,

Edit your Spanish to English , this is a English Language Forum , please .

greetings / gefattern
        Ok ! Friend ! It´s OK!

Comment

Hmmmmmm
          Have not tested rockchip since before Pandemic

Will try to dig out old Schisson V88 from dust collection box.

Happy Testing

Comment

Hi Rom works great on MXQ-Pro 4K with ssv6051p. Is there any way for to make the home screen text and icons larger. UI difficult to use on a 32inch screen. What other wifi driver chips are supported? Thank you for your work. Excellent Rom.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincam View Post
              Hi Rom works great on MXQ-Pro 4K with ssv6051p. Is there any way for to make the home screen text and icons larger. UI difficult to use on a 32inch screen. What other wifi driver chips are supported? Thank you for your work. Excellent Rom.
              Which version did you use? The first or version 2.0 Smoothless?

Comment

Hi Esdras I used version 2. Should I use version 1 instead? Is it possible to unpack Rom and change a file to increase ui dpi. I believe increasing dpi will increase the app icons and font and overall ui size?
                Last edited by Twincam; 04-13-2023, 20:03.

Comment

Hi Esdras I used version 2. Should I use version 1 instead? Is it possible to unpack Rom and change a file to increase ui dpi. I believe increasing dpi will increase the app icons and font and overall ui size?
                  Version 2.0 is optimized! So you want to increase or decrease the DPI. Yes, it is possible ! Tell me what to do and I'll make a modification for you ok!

Comment

Increase DPI please to 210 instead of 190. 190DPI is too small I cannot see text and apps properly on the launcher homescreen. I tried unpacking and Changing the value but the Rom won't flash. If you can change it and send link to new Rom, I will be really greatful. You are star!

Comment

Increase DPI please to 210 instead of 190. 190DPI is too small I cannot see text and apps properly on the launcher homescreen. I tried unpacking and Changing the value but the Rom won't flash. If you can change it and send link to new Rom, I will be really greatful. You are star!
                      I increased it to 240dpi! I tested it and it's working! Changed bootanimation to TS view.
                      Important note: After the bootanimation Ts video, wait for 1 minute or more to load the system and get out of the black screen ok! So enjoy and enjoy!​

Comment

Do you want to learn how to edit firmwares? I can teach you some knowledge

Comment

I would love to learn. What tools do I need and where can I get it.

Comment

Let's communicate faster what's up! Add on Telegram, so I can talk and share with you the tools, tutorials and work methods ok!

Here is the QR code for you to add me on Telegram ok
                            Attached Files

Comment

Add me on Telegram so we can talk faster ok! You still haven't done it!??

Comment

Working...
                              X