Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Play Store 3.5.15 Update Break The Fix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Play Store 3.5.15 Update Break The Fix?

Hello!

While cleaning up some old apps on my tablet, I noticed that some of the apps I recently installed from the Play Store say that they're not compatible anymore, yet will sideload just fine. Play Store has also recently updated itself from 3.5.14 to 3.5.15.

Could THIS have anything to do with that happening? Has anybody ELSE ran into this issue? What do YOU folks think might have happened?

Now that we have Shawn's ROM, I will reflash back to stock, reroot, and reinstall the Finless Play Store files - once I get home and have the time - to see if this fixes the issue. If so, I'll disable automatic app updates.

I will go scoop up a 701i tomorrow, if I can find one. THIS time, I will be keeping THIS ONE stock, to help out with the development of the 701i ROM.

73 DE N4RPS/3
    Rob

Actually the play store is up to 3.5.16. When it updates on your tab you may see issues for a while like what your describing. But after some time it catches up and the issues go away. This has been my experience when it updates your tablet.

I have done a lot of playing with this and all the issues it has gone through. Have a look at this post as it might help.

Also so you know every tme you flash you may actually get a different ID registered. So go here, loging to you google account, click the gear icon in the far upper right. Look at your devices. You may see your latest flash, etc.

Then go search for the app your having trouble with on that web page. Under the left box it will list all your devices and tell you which it is compatible with. You may find SOME of your flashes show up as not compatible and possibly the latest one you are running now.

FYI titanium backup seems to ALWAYS restore your google device ID so before flashing doing a backup with it you can go back to your previous ID.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...