No announcement yet.

[HELP] J21 rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's bad news. No there's no other fix other than compiling the kernel with the edid error fix from source.

Strange because lately more and more people are reporting this problem as opposed to before.

Comment

audio decoder? So it's connected to another piece of equipment between the tv and the stick? If it is, that will trigger the edid error and mute the audio

Comment

I try to

- put TV Stick on Stanby by menu bar, than close receiver and TV, turn ON TV Stick, wait 20 sec than turn on receiver and TV

-also try same procedure but using reboot

should I try unplugging it?

any other suggestion?

Comment

Try without any equipment between the tv and device. Unfortunately that's what you'll have to do without a fix for now

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
            Try without any equipment between the tv and device. Unfortunately that's what you'll have to do without a fix for now
            I tried with only the TV and the Stick. And to turn one before the other that the other before...

still the same no audio.

Any other idea?

Comment

Nothing, it's a known issue that affects some setups more severely than others. Until we get some kernels compiled with the fix, you're probably out of luck.

Comment

Working...
              X