CR11S/CS968 CloudNetgo Ap6210 Cam5640 1080p 201301106 PRE-ROOTED Stock ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CR11S/CS968 CloudNetgo Ap6210 Cam5640 1080p 201301106 PRE-ROOTED Stock ROM

I thought I would share the CR11S_CloudNetgo_ap6210_Cam5640_1080p_2013011107 *PRE ROOTED wizard smooth stock ROM ... This 1080p ROM works on both the CR11S and the CS968 ...! You can get the download HERE

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vabceu .....!
    Last edited by Tech1; 12-17-2013, 13:30. Reason: Title too long

Tech1.
    Is your device a CS968?
    Is your camera: 2MP or 5MP?
    With this firmware the camera functioned normally (CS968 2MP)?
    Hugs.
    Last edited by webipsum; 12-15-2013, 01:58.

Comment

CR11S/CS968

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
      Tech1.
      Is your device a CS968?
      Is your camera: 2MP or 5MP?
      With this firmware the camera functioned normally (CS968 2MP)?
      Hugs.
      I have both the CR11S and the CS968, they are 2MP Camera devices ... I'm using a Logitech c920 720p/1080p with the CS968 as a security camera with with a Slingbox attached ... I'm using a Logitech c270 with the CR11S, a Slingbox is attached also, but it's not working correctly, I believe because of wrong video wires ...
      Last edited by Tech1; 12-15-2013, 13:44.

Comment

Tech1, is this the stock rom from the cloudnetgo homepage or something else?

The Collective Thread gives an overview, about all Stock ROM versions.

Please short your thread headline. It looks not nice.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
          Tech1, is this the stock rom from the cloudnetgo homepage or something else?

The Collective Thread gives an overview, about all Stock ROM versions.

Please short your thread headline. It looks not nice.

JDfense
          Yes, yeah but the collective thread overview of this ROM is not pre-rooted...! As far as looks, concerning how long my thread header is, I don't care about how it looks dude ..!(lol) I also have the latest up to date released ROM for the CS968 ... I will post a pre-rooted version as soon as I get time ...!

Comment

BSPlayer Doesn't Play HD Video

Is it true the BSPlayer doesn't play (HD) video ....?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
              Is it true the BSPlayer doesn't play (HD) video ....?
              Tested 1080p, with BSPlayer and in fact, does not play smooth.
              For me is good MXPlayer.
              Thank you.

Comment

XBMC

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                Tested 1080p, with BSPlayer and in fact, does not play smooth.
                For me is good MXPlayer.
                Thank you.
                Which XBMC are you using ....? I have test just about ALL the XBMC players, even the Gotham XBMC nightly builds with Stagefrieght built IN ... None that I have tested do very well with 1080p video playback ...

Comment

This ROM IS THE BEST FOR MY CR11S/CS968

The above 1080p ROM is the BEST, that I have tested for my CR11S/CS968 Android TV Boxes, that includes the custom ROM build too ... Please Note: This is my personal opinion ....!

Comment

Yes, yeah but the collective thread overview of this ROM is not pre-rooted...! As far as looks, concerning how long my thread header is, I don't care about how it looks dude ..!(lol) I also have the latest up to date released ROM for the CS968 ... I will post a pre-rooted version as soon as I get time ...!
                    Cool man. I cared about your thread.

JDfense

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                      Cool man. I cared about your thread.

JDfense
                      Thanks a ton and a truck load JDfense ...!

Comment

Libmedia.So Hack Installed/Built IN This 1080p ROM Build

Even though this is a 1080p ROM build, the "Libmedia.so Hack" by Stafstorm of the Neo X7 Forum has been installed/Built IN, this ROM, just thought I would let you guys and girls know, enjoy ...

Comment

Even though this is a 1080p ROM build, the "Libmedia.so Hack" by Stafstorm of the Neo X7 Forum has been installed/Built IN, this ROM, just thought I would let you guys and girls know, enjoy ...
                          Hi Tech1,
                          Do I use the RKbatchtool for loading this rom on my TV01(CS968)?
                          Is there any instructions you can point me to where this is explained in detail step by step.
                          This will be a big help for this newbie.
                          Thanks.

Comment

RK Batch Tool 1.7

Originally posted by resansid View Post
                            Hi Tech1,
                            Do I use the RKbatchtool for loading this rom on my TV01(CS968)?
                            Is there any instructions you can point me to where this is explained in detail step by step.
                            This will be a big help for this newbie.
                            Thanks.
                            I believe you have everything correctly in order and click on "Restore" ...! Plus make sure you have the drivers installed, enjoy ...

Comment

TV01

I just received this TV01 from Geekbuying, same as CS968 from what I have read. Anyway, with the device straight from the box, it kept rebooting. Also, the email app did not work, and I like it for checking my email. So, I thought I would give this rom a test to see if it is any better. One of the problems that I encountered, is the 2 megapixel camera does not work. When I click on the camera icon, it closes immediately, on the original rom it did work. My question, do you know which other rom the camera will work on? Also, I got surround sound to work on the original rom using the stock player playing a mkv video from my Synology NAS, but in the sound device manager settings, the sound would not keep the pass through settings. I have to go into settings to set it to passthrough each time I want to play a movie.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                              X