nx007hd8g strange mouse cursor issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nx007hd8g strange mouse cursor issue

I have a nx007hd8g rooted and I bought a otg 4 port hub for it it works great with keyboards and flash drives, etc but when I plug my mouse in, the cursor is the boot image. I have done a factory reset, cleared the cache and memory. Still have the same problem. So wtf???

Originally posted by tylerhtc View Post
    I have a nx007hd8g rooted and I bought a otg 4 port hub for it it works great with keyboards and flash drives, etc but when I plug my mouse in, the cursor is the boot image. I have done a factory reset, cleared the cache and memory. Still have the same problem. So wtf???
    This issue has come up before. It is caused by a bug in busybox.

I don't remember which version of busybox contains the bug.

Uninstall busybox, check for the issue, upgrade it and check again... if it occurs on the newest version, you may have to manually install a previous version...

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
      This issue has come up before. It is caused by a bug in busybox.

I don't remember which version of busybox contains the bug.

Uninstall busybox, check for the issue, upgrade it and check again... if it occurs on the newest version, you may have to manually install a previous version...

ShaunMT
      Funny thing is I installed it and then uninstalled before I knew about the mouse cursor issue and haven't reinstalled since I have reset my tab either. Are there any apps that install busy box as part of their installation?

Comment

Re: nx007hd8g strange mouse cursor issue

Funny thing is I installed it and then uninstalled before I knew about the mouse cursor issue and haven't reinstalled since I have reset my tab either. Are there any apps that install busy box as part of their installation?
        Did you use the installer app to uninstall the upgraded system binaries or did you just uninstall the app?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
          Did you use the installer app to uninstall the upgraded system binaries or did you just uninstall the app?

Before I just uninstalled the installer but just earlier I installed various versions and uninstalled with the installer and then uninstalled the installer...still no good

Comment

Re: nx007hd8g strange mouse cursor issue

Before I just uninstalled the installer but just earlier I installed various versions and uninstalled with the installer and then uninstalled the installer...still no good
            I'm sure busy box causes the problem. I just don't remember which versions work. You may have to reboot between installs.

Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

just install last one and do normal install not smart and reboot

Comment

I just fixed the problem. I installed v1.20 and now I have a cursor. soo thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X