** ROM ** Polaroid AS10 ** ROOTED + TWRP**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ROM is the Google-Updated version of Android 4.2.2. This ROM *DOES* contain the Google services.

This ROM is for the Polaroid A/S10

Included:
    Android 4.2.2
    Google Play, Calender, Maps, etc...
    ADB enabled
    Pre-Rooted
    ChainFire SuperSU v0.96 included
    TWRP Recovery (with touch screen)
    Performance Tweaks

Use PhoenixSuite to flash the image. After the initial re-start finishes launch SuperSU so it can start controlling apps that use su. You can get to TWRP recovery by going to Settings > Backup & reset > Recovery Mode. Confirm the reboot and the device will restart in Recovery Mode.

ADB is enabled by default, however, developer options are not. To enable developer options go Settings > About tablet > Build number (tap on this section several times to start countdown). Developer Options will appear above About tablet section.

Image Download - Google-Updated-AS10-Rooted-TWRP Recovery
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

This image has not been tested.. Please let me know of any issues.. the only foreseeable issue could be the touch recovery.. however, anything is possible..

enjoy..

space-saver

Comment

super awesome, gonna try asap!!

Originally posted by guessyet View Post
      This ROM is the Google-Updated version of Android 4.2.2. This ROM *DOES* contain the Google services.

This ROM is for the Polaroid A/S10

Included:
      Android 4.2.2
      Google Play, Calender, Maps, etc...
      ADB enabled
      Pre-Rooted
      ChainFire SuperSU v0.96 included
      TWRP Recovery (with touch screen)
      Performance Tweaks

Use PhoenixSuite to flash the image. After the initial re-start finishes launch SuperSU so it can start controlling apps that use su. You can get to TWRP recovery by going to Settings > Backup & reset > Recovery Mode. Confirm the reboot and the device will restart in Recovery Mode.

ADB is enabled by default, however, developer options are not. To enable developer options go Settings > About tablet > Build number (tap on this section several times to start countdown). Developer Options will appear above About tablet section.

Image Download - Google-Updated-AS10-Rooted-TWRP Recovery
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

This image has not been tested.. Please let me know of any issues.. the only foreseeable issue could be the touch recovery.. however, anything is possible..

enjoy..
      Ty bud & happy new year! I'm gonna try tonight!!

Comment

Everything seems fine and a bit snappier so far. No issues yet, except touch recovery doesn't work.

Comment

Touch Recovery

It is functional; however, you have to touch slightly above the boxed areas. A little tricky on the smaller menu items as they require pressing even higher to get the proper response. You can also install the TWRP app and use it to access recovery and by pass the slight touch misalignment.

Originally posted by jimn2tdi View Post
          Everything seems fine and a bit snappier so far. No issues yet, except touch recovery doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by jimwallcft View Post
            It is functional; however, you have to touch slightly above the boxed areas. A little tricky on the smaller menu items as they require pressing even higher to get the proper response. You can also install the TWRP app and use it to access recovery and by pass the slight touch misalignment.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ft.twrpmanager

best i could do flying blind.. .. Can I get the output of "lsmod"? I need to know which drivers are being loaded during normal boot.. just drop into a terminal and type "lsmod" and hit enter..

Comment

polaroid pmid920

Hi I picked up a polaroid pmid920 from Menard's last night & it needs to be rooted & have Google play & gaaps installed. I know ppl have already been successful & doing this over @ xda but is there a possibility of a modified fw with custom recovery for this little guy to get Google & ggaaps, plus tweak ROM up? Ty & have a blessed day! Ron.

Comment

u0_a88@android:/ $ lsmod
                zet622x 9309 0 - Live 0x00000000
                stk831x 22323 0 - Live 0x00000000
                cdc_ether 2906 0 - Live 0x00000000
                rtl8150 8154 0 - Live 0x00000000
                mcs7830 4947 0 - Live 0x00000000
                qf9700 5167 0 - Live 0x00000000
                asix 12313 0 - Live 0x00000000
                usbnet 12504 4 cdc_ether,mcs7830,qf9700,asix, Live 0x00000000
                device 25838 0 - Live 0x00000000
                sunxi_csi0 28849 0 - Live 0x00000000
                sp0718 13264 1 - Live 0x00000000
                sp2518 14198 1 - Live 0x00000000
                camera 42999 1 sunxi_csi0, Live 0x00000000
                videobuf_dma_contig 3816 1 sunxi_csi0, Live 0x00000000
                videobuf_core 15283 2 sunxi_csi0,videobuf_dma_contig, Live 0x00000000
                mali 184442 78 - Live 0x00000000
                ump 30280 21 mali, Live 0x00000000
                hdmi 22353 0 - Live 0x00000000
                lcd 4126 0 - Live 0x00000000
                disp 258375 14 mali,hdmi,lcd, Live 0x00000000
                nand 132556 10 - Live 0x00000000
                u0_a88@android:/ $

Comment

Originally posted by rubberman36, View Post
                  Hi I picked up a polaroid pmid920 from Menard's last night & it needs to be rooted & have Google play & gaaps installed. I know ppl have already been successful & doing this over @ xda but is there a possibility of a modified fw with custom recovery for this little guy to get Google & ggaaps, plus tweak ROM up? Ty & have a blessed day! Ron.
                  Hi Ron. just a friendly reminder-please do not double post-especially in a forum for a different tab than your own. thanks
                  https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
                    Hi Ron. just a friendly reminder-please do not double post-especially in a forum for a different tab than your own. thanks
                    OK I'm sorry, should I delete one. Ty Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by rubberman36, View Post
                      OK I'm sorry, should I delete one. Ty Ron.
                      no biggie-I'll let it slide this time hehe.
                      https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by jimwallcft View Post

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ft.twrpmanager
                        Mine does not work anywhere I touch the screen. :-(

Comment

Has anyone noticed it takes quite a while for the internal sd card to load on initial start up? Mine sometimes seems like forever before you can actually run any programs moved to it.

Comment

freak tab guys I need help

every time I attempt to flash this image using phoenixville it starts reboots the tablet then says device not connected I have adb installed but cant seem to flash twrp recovery I feel like im overlooking something need your eyes,thank you, bigron

Comment

Are you using the Phoenix suite version I have up on the board? It comes with the proper driver install package.

As soon as I get some time I will put together a better custom driver package.

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

Comment

Working...
                              X