X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooter2014
    replied
    Pretty sure others run facebook not gearbest. Kinda indirectly... Maybe even incorrectly too

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by gearbest View Post

hi,
    so sorry, maybe you can contact the Gearbest Italia Facebook Page owner, my main work is the USA market.
    That's not the most inspiring comment from people across the globe that will look to you for support.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, I don't want to hijack Gearbest's thread. So will keep my reply brief.
    I have had a lot of fun on the VIMs, they're versatile devices.
    I don't recall which shipping method I used from Gearbest LA, but it was a free or cheap one.

My experience with Gearbest's US warehouse has been favorable, almost 100%. I did order an endoscope that was on sale. That proved out of stock, however, I ordered it during the last few hours of the sale and probably pushed my luck by waiting until the last minute, and they quickly refunded me. Though everyone has their own experiences, mine have been good.

I won't speculate on how Gearbest conducts their business.

Hope yours arrives soon. Have fun.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 09-20-2017, 08:37.

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Thanks for the input, I
    'm glad to meet you. CK
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:48.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    commented on 's reply
    Hi ClarkKent

Seems you post alot of issues since becoming a member in gearbest post. Look around the site lots more to be offered and its kinda getting a bit like trolling so lets get involved in other topics ok. Thanks.

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Thank you for your quick reply. I see, and agree order is working properly now.. great anticipation for arrival. couple of related questions.
    Â* Stock seems to appear, and be removed from La Warehouse. Do you take this Warehouse offline at times to to Aid China warehouse sales?

FedEx SmartPost is the shipper... They do not have a very good reputation for prompt delivery. Would you consider offering USPS Priority for a fee, or other shipping options then FedEx SP? Again thank you, sorry for my difficulty.
    My guess is US warehouse carries smaller stock levels of some items.
    I have ordered from US La warehouse before, I live in the Southeast US, delivery has always been quick(5-10 days). Don't hold me to it, but I don't imagine you'll be waiting much longer.
    Hope you get it soon.
    Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied

Yes
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:50.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    I'll try that. Thanks
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:51.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
    W1709160318038592

GB REP.
    Will you please check with order processing to verify this (coupon sale) MeCool l m8s IS being shipped via FedEx, Â*FROM Â*the USA LA warehouse
    Last week's promo w/ coupon was successful.

But I see No stock in US.

Please advise any errors quickly, for to solve quicker.
    Is order ok and all correct? Thanks in advance for your prompt attention. CK

W1709160318038592

You recently Â*Posted:
    USA Warehouse, only can send to the USA address
    https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_619404.html
    hi,
    pls have a check you Gearbest account first, I think the tracking number will show in your account now.

I have a check and see that your tracking number is 9400110200881517720550, check shipping info here: http://www.kuaidi100.com/

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by davzar View Post
    Hello Gearbest, i've seen on Gearbest Italia Facebook Page that there's are problems with shippings caused by international customs. Can you please give more information?

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk
    hi,
    so sorry, maybe you can contact the Gearbest Italia Facebook Page owner, my main work is the USA market.

Leave a comment:

• davzar
    replied
    Hello Gearbest, i've seen on Gearbest Italia Facebook Page that there's are problems with shippings caused by international customs. Can you please give more information?

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Ok
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:52.

Leave a comment:

• morrislkm
    replied
    AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2GB/16GB :
    Please repair known bug : After press the power button on remote, the tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, it cannot be turned on again by using the power button on remote. The only way is unplug and plug the power.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    If you're after support from gearbest, this not the tthread to continually post in.
    you also need to get in touch with customer support.

These post will be moved to that thread.

• ClarkKent
    replied
    ok
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 00:52.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X