X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Anny
    Can you please help me for this order W1704291740446702 ,past several
    days ago and not yet shipped.At the time of my order it was specified that the expedition would
    be the 01 of May.
    Currently the status is frozen on "Processing"
    thank you in advance.
    sarah

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
      Hello all,

We create this topic to improve our contact with you, you can ask about anything related to the offer of GearBest, and any questions, concerns, order or product problems.We will try our best to help you solve these problems.

Thanks for all your understanding.

Best Regards,
      Gearbest.com
      http://m.geekbuying.com/item/H96-MAX...OX-379059.html will you have this in stock?

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
        Hello Anny
        days ago and not yet shipped.At the time of my order it was specified that the expedition would
        be the 01 of May.
        thank you in advance.
        sarah
        hi dear,
        I notice that you cancel your order now.
        any help I can do for you?

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
        #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post
          hi dear,
          let me help you to check it,later will update the info,thank you for your contact~

2017-05-08 update : our colleague say will have stock on this week,pls feel free to have a check here:

Last edited by gearbest; 05-08-2017, 04:32.

Comment

DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST. CONSIDER A DIFFERENT COMPANY. I ordered a drone from Gearbest whose webpage said 7-10 business days delivery. I attempted track the package but the tracking system does not update on the progress. 25 days and no delivery. I wrote expressing my concerns on the 28th of April. Miraculously on May 1st it appeared on the tracking system as delivered on May 27th. Gearbest said it would contact the carrier and get back to me to resolve the matter. Well today the sent this..Please check the attachment, your item is shows delivered.
            "We regret to inform you that the shipping company USEXP1 is responsible not only for this issue and but also for making sure that all parcels they ship are successfully received. According to their policy the parcel will be either be destroyed or abandoned. Technically, Gearbest is not liable for this. Therefore there should be no compensation in such case." I addition to this they also stated "We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us 31.17 USD so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option." Does that sound like an resolution to you? Send more money for them not to deliver again? I SHOULD HAVE USED AMAZON IN THE FIRST PLACE. I ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO BUY FROM GEARBEST dispite the kind wording they did not DELIVER!!!
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocoabrotha View Post
              DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST. CONSIDER A DIFFERENT COMPANY. I ordered a drone from Gearbest whose webpage said 7-10 business days delivery. I attempted track the package but the tracking system does not update on the progress. 25 days and no delivery. I wrote expressing my concerns on the 28th of April. Miraculously on May 1st it appeared on the tracking system as delivered on May 27th. Gearbest said it would contact the carrier and get back to me to resolve the matter. Well today the sent this..Please check the attachment, your item is shows delivered.
              "We regret to inform you that the shipping company USEXP1 is responsible not only for this issue and but also for making sure that all parcels they ship are successfully received. According to their policy the parcel will be either be destroyed or abandoned. Technically, Gearbest is not liable for this. Therefore there should be no compensation in such case." I addition to this they also stated "We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us 31.17 USD so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option." Does that sound like an resolution to you? Send more money for them not to deliver again? I SHOULD HAVE USED AMAZON IN THE FIRST PLACE. I ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO BUY FROM GEARBEST dispite the kind wording they did not DELIVER!!!
              Firstly it may be useful to read the Gearbest terms and conditions to see if you are covered in any way.

https://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html

There some points that require clarification.

Did you take out the shipping insurance, as this would enable you to get a new box sent out (subject to some conditions such as being seized by customs)?

Whose tracking system stated that it had been delivered (have you checked the USEXP1 tracking site?)

I don;t understand the line in the response that states 'According to their policy the parcel will be either be destroyed or abandoned.'
              If the item was supposedly delivered, where does the subject of parcels being destroyed or abandoned come into things? This is something that Gearbest should respond to for clarification.

As far as the delivery schedules go, it's not uncommon for any of the Chinese suppliers to deliver outside of the expected stated delivery times and it can easily take 72 hours for any tracking information to appear for you to trace progress.

From a customer service perspective, the line stating "We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us 31.17 USD so that we can arrange the shipment" is an unfortunate example of customer service as it is bound to inflame a customer and so has no value at this stage except to annoy and provoke an inevitable strong response.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Looks like he has only joined Freaktab to mention his bad experience, it is a pity but these things do happen
                He purchased a Drone,
                Goodness.
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Please check orders and make sure they ship on time. I have used Aramex many times to ship mi box to South Africa. Recently I get message there is problem with address. I fix this and Aramex deliver mi box no problem. Now when order is late to dispatch I get message Aramex does not deliver this item. This is nonsense as my friends are still receiving mi box with Aramex shipping.

Please make sure these items ship fast with Aramex. I am not going to pay more for DHL.
                  W1705290649358682
                  W1706010146158302
                  W1705310156007813
                  Please fix fast before I cancel all orders and use geekbuying

Sent from my FMT-NM7116-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think, Cocoabrotha has a point, guys.

The delivertime, the bad tracking support and the confused response from Gearbest Service.

Maybe Annie has an explanation for us.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense
                      I think, Cocoabrotha has a point, guys.

The delivertime, the bad tracking support and the confused response from Gearbest Service.

Maybe Annie has an explanation for us.

JD
                      He does have a point. I find 50\50 service. Parcel either arrives no problem or you get some nonsensical answer that does not address your actual complaint. The website has been upgraded to. Make actual problem reporting more difficult. Simple questions often receive totally random answers which serve to incense buyers as you feel your complaint was not read. Currently my address is problematic although I have received 20 prior deliveries there with same courier company

Comment

Hello there. I ordered a gamesir 4s game control, but it's still on processing. I ordered it on 05/16/2017. My order number is WP1705141229142580. I still won't it. I just won't to no when I'm get it.

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
                          Hello Anny
                          be the 01 of May.
                          thank you in advance.
                          sarah
                          Hi,
                          Sorry for this delayed reply.
                          Regarding the order number W1704291740446702, we found that it has been cacelled and refunded , you can also check your account .
                          Is there anything i can do for you ?
                          Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you .
                          Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by Cocoabrotha View Post
                            hi Cocoabrotha,
                            could you provide your order number to me?
                            if I can help you to do anything, pls feel free to leave your order number and issue here.

If you want to consult the product before sale, pls feel free to leave a link and what you want to ask here.

hope that I can help you.

best regards,
                            Anny

Comment

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                              Please check orders and make sure they ship on time. I have used Aramex many times to ship mi box to South Africa. Recently I get message there is problem with address. I fix this and Aramex deliver mi box no problem. Now when order is late to dispatch I get message Aramex does not deliver this item. This is nonsense as my friends are still receiving mi box with Aramex shipping.
                              Please make sure these items ship fast with Aramex. I am not going to pay more for DHL.
                              W1705290649358682
                              W1706010146158302
                              W1705310156007813
                              Please fix fast before I cancel all orders and use geekbuying
                              hi Damac10

we have CS colleague to help you deal with your TK now, right?
                              how about your TK now?
                              We are not CS, so can't see the TK, if you need me to do anything, pls feel free to tell me.
                              best regards,
                              Anny

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
                                Hello there. I ordered a gamesir 4s game control, but it's still on processing. I ordered it on 05/16/2017. My order number is WP1705141229142580. I still won't it. I just won't to no when I'm get it.
                                hi BigAl l123

your order, the keyboard is out of stock now, our system show that it will be restock on 2017-06-10.

today is 06-06, can we wait more few days?

best regards,
                                Anny

Comment

Working...
                                X