Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi, I bought a SCISHION 88 III 2GB/8GB unfortunately it stuck on boot on the Android Logo. I need the official firmware. I tried already to revert to factory but it still stucks on boot logo.
    Can you please provide me the download link for the current firmware?

    Thank you

    Comment


      Originally posted by uliveto View Post
      Hi, I bought a SCISHION 88 III 2GB/8GB unfortunately it stuck on boot on the Android Logo. I need the official firmware. I tried already to revert to factory but it still stucks on boot logo.
      Can you please provide me the download link for the current firmware?

      Thank you
      hi, uliveto
      pls give me the SCISHION 88 product link?
      I can know which version you need and I will ask my colleague to help,
      nice day and looking forward to your reply.
      Anny

      #1
      Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

      #2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

      Comment


        Originally posted by gearbest View Post

        hi, uliveto
        pls give me the SCISHION 88 product link?
        I can know which version you need and I will ask my colleague to help,
        nice day and looking forward to your reply.
        Anny
        Hi Anny,

        this is the link: https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_680981.html

        Thank you

        Comment


          Originally posted by uliveto View Post

          Hi Anny,

          this is the link: https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_680981.html

          Thank you
          hi, uliveto
          got it and I ask my colleague to help!
          see you~

          #1
          Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

          #2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

          Comment


            hi friends,
            the SCISHION V88 Mini III TV Box Newest Firmware: http://chiptrip.webok.net:5050/fbsharing/ilPuVOD1

            I have already updated three new firmware in the first post, pls feel free to have a check, I will update some later.

            wish you have a nice day!

            #1
            Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

            #2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
            #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

            Comment


              Originally posted by gearbest View Post
              hi friends,
              the SCISHION V88 Mini III TV Box Newest Firmware: http://chiptrip.webok.net:5050/fbsharing/ilPuVOD1

              I have already updated three new firmware in the first post, pls feel free to have a check, I will update some later.

              wish you have a nice day!
              Not working :/

              Comment


                Originally posted by gearbest View Post
                hi friends,
                the SCISHION V88 Mini III TV Box Newest Firmware: http://chiptrip.webok.net:5050/fbsharing/ilPuVOD1

                I have already updated three new firmware in the first post, pls feel free to have a check, I will update some later.

                wish you have a nice day!
                Link is not working ...

                Thank you

                Comment


                  hi,
                  so sorry, the link was broken, I fix it now, will update a new link later~

                  #1
                  Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

                  #2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                  #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by gearbest View Post
                    hi,
                    so sorry, the link was broken, I fix it now, will update a new link later~
                    Hi, do you think I can get the firmware this weekend?

                    Thank you

                    Comment


                      Hello Gearbest, i have the same box and the same problem; Box boot and stay on the android logo.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by sengol77 View Post
                        Hello Gearbest, i have the same box and the same problem; Box boot and stay on the android logo.
                        Well, then if I'm not the only one having this problem, this is not an issue coming from myself, but this is a device error, Gearbest please answer and provide a solution ASAP!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by uliveto View Post

                          Well, then if I'm not the only one having this problem, this is not an issue coming from myself, but this is a device error, Gearbest please answer and provide a solution ASAP!
                          hi, I will try to get the 220814801 SCISHION V88 Mini III TV Box firmware back today if possible, last Friday give us a new firmware but say not very good, waiting to update the new firmware now.

                          so sorry~!

                          #1
                          Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

                          #2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

                          Comment


                            How can we make the flash of the box ? with the rocksheap util or with the sd card ?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by gearbest View Post

                              hi, I will try to get the 220814801 SCISHION V88 Mini III TV Box firmware back today if possible, last Friday give us a new firmware but say not very good, waiting to update the new firmware now.

                              so sorry~!
                              Well, you can provide anything what you have, at the time being I have only a brick :-(

                              Comment


                                uliveto: i have flash my v88 mini with the image that GEARBEST hase given and it works.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X