Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ec41hw View Post
    Hi.

Order number: #4181621

I haven't yet received this order that I made on Thursday 12-October and am unable to check the tracking status on the courier website using the Tracking number provided as the status returned is We do not have information for this shipping number.

Can you help?

thanks,
    Sir,

I am now asking our logistic dept. to have a further check on the tracking info.
    Will update you via DM as soon as I receive the feedback.
    Kindly please wait for my further message.
    Thanks.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post
      Geekbuying customer support (Shirley) offered USD$25 and 4% discount coupon. I replied that I expected a refund for faulty equipment that was reported within 3 weeks, or failing that, to quickly resolve the matter, at least USD$25.00 and a 10% discount coupon (which I thought was more than fair). Shirley ignored that and thanked me for 'confirmation' of accepting their 4% offer. This is a contradiction of what Icy offered in the above post i.e. a refund. I wonder if Geekbuying is aware of the damage that is being done to their reputation?

Comment

Hello,
        I made a formal request to cancel my Order# 4172968 after about 2 weeks that my order is still in processing stage (even now), I needed it for a birthday gift and obviously could never have expected that it would take so much time to send, especially when it's written that the shipping time is 2-3 business days!
        However, I was contacted by Debbie after more than 24 hours which turned a deaf ear and told me the order would be sent anyway.
        I want to CANCEL my order, I don't need it anymore, I think my request was reasonable, especially when it's STILL in processing stage and not shipped yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozman View Post

Geekbuying customer support (Shirley) offered USD$25 and 4% discount coupon. I replied that I expected a refund for faulty equipment that was reported within 3 weeks, or failing that, to quickly resolve the matter, at least USD$25.00 and a 10% discount coupon (which I thought was more than fair). Shirley ignored that and thanked me for 'confirmation' of accepting their 4% offer. This is a contradiction of what Icy offered in the above post i.e. a refund. I wonder if Geekbuying is aware of the damage that is being done to their reputation?
          To Shirley, my order number is 4149888, I would like to accept this offer of $25 return + 4% discount coupon.
          I have sent an email about this as well.
          Thanks.

Comment

Completely understand what you are saying. But personally I would rather take this offer than be left empty handed.

Comment

Hello
              I did an order 4097612. August.   We got many issues from the beginning. First it was my fault and i accept that but after... I asked so many things and i get answers if they are going to cost me, but when it is going to cost geekbuying i got no answer. They changed the subject or simply they do not care. I am still waiting for the new phone.  They are telling me that I have to pay the tax when you have to send me again because the phone was not working properly. I have been talking but i was not getting answers. I am really disappointed. I would like any help and real answers

Comment

Sir, shirley did not notice your request of a 10% coupon and I have asked her to contact you for a further solution.
                Feel free to contact me if you need further help.

Icy
                Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by AndroYD View Post
                  Hello,
                  I made a formal request to cancel my Order# 4172968 after about 2 weeks that my order is still in processing stage (even now), I needed it for a birthday gift and obviously could never have expected that it would take so much time to send, especially when it's written that the shipping time is 2-3 business days!
                  However, I was contacted by Debbie after more than 24 hours which turned a deaf ear and told me the order would be sent anyway.
                  I want to CANCEL my order, I don't need it anymore, I think my request was reasonable, especially when it's STILL in processing stage and not shipped yet.
                  Sir,
                  I have checked and confirmed that your order has been cancelled for a refund.
                  Kindly please wait some days for our operating the refund.
                  Also, since it is an international credit card payment, it may take some days for the payment back to your card. Please wait with patience.
                  If you need further help, feel free to message me.
                  Icy
                  Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by 4everAnoob View Post

Completely understand what you are saying. But personally I would rather take this offer than be left empty handed.
                    Noted with your request. Also forward your request to Shirley.
                    She will send you an email for further confirmation.
                    Kindly please check the mailbox for details.
                    Icy
                    Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by danluengo View Post
                      Hello
                      I did an order 4097612. August.Â* Â*We got many issues from the beginning. First it was my fault and i accept that but after... I asked so many things and i get answers if they are going to cost me, but when it is going to cost geekbuying i got no answer. They changed the subject or simply they do not care.Â*I am still waiting for the new phone.Â* They are telling me that I have to pay the tax when you have to send me again because the phone was not working properly. I have been talking but i was not getting answers. I am really disappointed. I would like any help and real answers
                      Sir,
                      I will DM you to let you know more about your case in details.
                      Or if you have further request on this case, feel free to message me.
                      I will try my best to help.
                      Icy
                      Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Sir,
                        I will let the team to confirm and reply you via email.
                        Kindly please have a check of your mailbox within the next 24 hours for the reply.

Icy
                        Customer Support Team
                        Hello again.
                        I have just received the android boxes. Despite the assurances in the email i got ,about not sending boxes with defective emmc chips,ALL OF THEM, all SIX of them have defective emmc chips. ALL.

Please advice me on how to proceed,

My regards.

Comment

Hi,

I've also got a defective Mecool M8S Pro+ (order number 4120897). I've been in contact with your support team member Bella, and on October 12th she offered a partial refund. I've sent two replies agreeing to the partial refund, but I haven't received any reply since then.

I was looking for information on this forum and I can see there are many users having the same problems due to a defective batch. I think you should give me a full refund as the received device is completely unusable.

Can you look at it, please?

Kind regards,

David Cervilla

Comment

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post

Hello again.
                            I have just received the android boxes. Despite the assurances in the email i got ,about not sending boxes with defective emmc chips,ALL OF THEM, all SIX of them have defective emmc chips. ALL.

Please advice me on how to proceed,

My regards.
                            Sir,
                            I also find your email in the mailbox. I will advise the support team to reply your mail with a suggestion in priority.
                            Kindly please check your mailbox later for details.
                            Icy
                            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by dcervi View Post
                              Hi,

I've also got a defective Mecool M8S Pro+ (order number 4120897). I've been in contact with your support team member Bella, and on October 12th she offered a partial refund. I've sent two replies agreeing to the partial refund, but I haven't received any reply since then.

I was looking for information on this forum and I can see there are many users having the same problems due to a defective batch. I think you should give me a full refund as the received device is completely unusable.

Can you look at it, please?

Kind regards,

David Cervilla
                              Sir, I just checked the email and Bella have already arrange the refund and replied your email hours ago.
                              Refund is usually issued within 2 working days.
                              For more details you can check your mailbox.
                              Thanks.
                              If you need further assistance on this case, feel free to message me.
                              Icy
                              Customer Support Team

Comment

I have received a M8S Pro Plus faulty device, i would like to ask for a refund

Order Number: 4148538

Received today 20/10/2017

I would like to request for a US$25 refund plus a 10% discount code

Comment

Working...
                                X