This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zgf
    Ok thx, but it wasn't problem with the External SD card, but (also) with the Internal. I did have latest Titanium, I've already tried by wiping Dalwik and Cache...
    Eventually, solution was simple - I just needed ot pay attention to another Titanium's pop-up , I had to disable Mount namespace separation ioption n SuperSU, since then Titanium can successfully backup apps and settings (I"ve double-checked Camera, Screenshots, they are not affected by the change)

I thought you had already disabled that this is the first setting to make when installing titanium backup.
    So all are fixed now.

Comment

Battery screenshot from Atlantis v2.0 is attached. Flat portions show how there is virtually no consumption during the night and over the day when I'm at work. Sharp drops are in the morning and evening, due to the display. Tablet is at home, in Airplane mode (and without SIM card) but WiFi is permanently on and available. Even Location was left On (in High Accuracy mode). Google syncing is Off, except for the GMail. Cloud Printing is also Off. No Social Media apps installed
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by zgf; 02-15-2017, 19:47.

Comment

I bought one of these Phablets and could never get it to work as a phone even though it was "guaranteed" to work with T-mobile and AT&T would flashing the ROM maybe make it work? and which custom ROM is best to make the Android side of the hard drive bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopaka311 View Post
          I bought one of these Phablets and could never get it to work as a phone even though it was "guaranteed" to work with T-mobile and AT&T would flashing the ROM maybe make it work? and which custom ROM is best to make the Android side of the hard drive bigger?
          Phablet? This is Cube U65GT Talk 9x with 9.7 inch display
          What does it mean "never get to work"? Did not boot at all or you were not able to use it for making phone calls or using mobile Internet, what exactly? E.g., to use 3G, are you sure that your American (?) frequencies match with the 3g frequencies supported by Cube U65GT, check:
          Specifications of the Alldocube Talk 9X. Dimensions: 237 x 170 x 7.5 mm, Weight: 560 g, SoC: MediaTek MT8392, CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 2000 MHz, GPU: ARM Mali-450 MP4, 700 MHz, RAM: 2 GB, Storage: 16 GB, 32 GB, Display: 9.7 in, IPS, 2048 x 1536 pixels, 24 bit, Battery: 10000 mAh, Li-Ion, OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Alldocube Talk 9X is also known as Alldocube U65/Talk 9X, Alldocube U65GT/9X Talk, Alldocube Talk 9X, Alldocube U65, Alldocube U65GT.

Check 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE Network Frequency Compatibility for a Smartphone, Tablet, and Mobile Device in any Country and Mobile Network Carrier

Comment

Originally posted by zgf View Post
            Phablet? This is Cube U65GT Talk 9x with 9.7 inch display
            What does it mean "never get to work"? Did not boot at all or you were not able to use it for making phone calls or using mobile Internet, what exactly? E.g., to use 3G, are you sure that your American (?) frequencies match with the 3g frequencies supported by Cube U65GT, check:
            Specifications of the Alldocube Talk 9X. Dimensions: 237 x 170 x 7.5 mm, Weight: 560 g, SoC: MediaTek MT8392, CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 2000 MHz, GPU: ARM Mali-450 MP4, 700 MHz, RAM: 2 GB, Storage: 16 GB, 32 GB, Display: 9.7 in, IPS, 2048 x 1536 pixels, 24 bit, Battery: 10000 mAh, Li-Ion, OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Alldocube Talk 9X is also known as Alldocube U65/Talk 9X, Alldocube U65GT/9X Talk, Alldocube Talk 9X, Alldocube U65, Alldocube U65GT.

Check 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE Network Frequency Compatibility for a Smartphone, Tablet, and Mobile Device in any Country and Mobile Network Carrier

I got it to boot fine and it would read the sim just never got any antenna to be used as a phone.

Well those pages you posted do confirm I was lied to about it working on T-mobiles frequency along with the info they posted on Newegg being wrong... Go figure... ok Now to figure out how to put windows on the smaller side of the hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by zgf View Post
              I got it to boot fine and it would read the sim just never got any antenna to be used as a phone.
              Now to figure out how to put windows on the smaller side of the hard drive
              Are you really talking about Cube Talk 9x or what?

There is no such thing as 'external antenna' or whatever?! Antenna is built in.
              And this is Android 4.4.2 device, no dual boot, no way to install WIndows

Comment

By antenna I mean the bars that indicate it has connected to a tower. and I never said Cube Talk I said cube air but either way it is the Dual boot version of the phone/tablet it has both windows and Android with Android on 8GB with windows on the other 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopaka311 View Post
                  By antenna I mean the bars that indicate it has connected to a tower. and I never said Cube Talk I said cube air but either way it is the Dual boot version of the phone/tablet it has both windows and Android with Android on 8GB with windows on the other 24.
                  ​​​​As in the title, this Topic is dedicated to the model Cube Talk 9X [U65GT] and all posts are exclusively about Talk 9x, you can not flash the (cooked) Roms for Talk 9x to your different model. You should search if there are forums, topics or groups for your particular model (Freaktab, XDA, 4PDA, HTCMania), or open a new topic for your tablet

Comment

Hello. To all you that use the Atlantis ROM, is it worth upgrading from Lepi's latest from a performance standpoint? Is it any lighter? Also, is it any softer on the RAM? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JimLouf View Post
                      Hello. To all you that use the Atlantis ROM, is it worth upgrading from Lepi's latest from a performance standpoint? Is it any lighter? Also, is it any softer on the RAM? Thanks
                      Atlantis is lighter in a sense that it comes with less apps preinstalled, and preinstalled apps are user apps, not system apps. Thus, it"s easier to uninstall them, and it"s better for GAPPs regarding to updates (if GAPPs are installed as system apps, then tueir updates install as user ones and it results sometimes by Google Play services crashing or so).

Atlantis is also not rooted, but you just need to flash SuperSU from TWRP to get Root. Atlantis installation will also update TWRP to 3.0.2

All apps are newer, as well as Android Security patch. It's also based on the newer/latest ROM by Cube.

If you want more RAM, you need to flash the appropriate RAM configuration (4 or 6 GB RAM), before you install Atlantis. I forgot the details how to do it, I did it two years ago when I was installing Lepi - I think I was following the guide:
                      http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...ows-7-64/page5

Comment

2 weeks ago I fetched such a tablet from **** and landed here at least..
                        In the russian forum I found two Marshmallow versions:
                        CM13 and RR

For I can't speak russian I cannot register there
                        In principle they're srunnin' but..

- the system doesn't recons fuuly my SD cards, it wants to format them
                        - some file managers (i.e. Total Commander) do mount them under a device no. instead of sdcard1 or something else..
                        - when a video is selected for playing players like VLC or MX doesn't find them
                        - when an audio file is selected the internal music player is able to play
                        - no externel UBS-Hub on USB-OTG
                        - no external USB-Audio on USB-OTG

At this very moment Atlantis seems to be the best running ROM but it misses external USB-Audio also.

Comment

I'm still running Lepi's latest and enjoying the tablet except for one thing - just got a new modem/wireless router combination for my internet, and I can't get the tablet to stay connected for more than a few MB of download. I see one IPv4 address and three IPv6 addresses - any ideas on how to change that one only? It's only this version of Android that has the issue, it seems. Extensive research says this *might* be the issue - but I have no proof.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by bianchifan View Post
                            2 weeks ago I fetched such a tablet from **** and landed here at least..
                            In the russian forum I found two Marshmallow versions:
                            CM13 and RR

For I can't speak russian I cannot register there
                            In principle they're srunnin' but..

- the system doesn't recons fuuly my SD cards, it wants to format them
                            - some file managers (i.e. Total Commander) do mount them under a device no. instead of sdcard1 or something else..
                            - when a video is selected for playing players like VLC or MX doesn't find them
                            - when an audio file is selected the internal music player is able to play
                            - no externel UBS-Hub on USB-OTG
                            - no external USB-Audio on USB-OTG

At this very moment Atlantis seems to be the best running ROM but it misses external USB-Audio also.
                            Hello. Can you put the two rom files on a Mirror so that we can easily download them and try, please? Thanks in advance.

Comment

RR boot loop, cm13 android 6.0 working fine. Make sure cache and system are mounted in twrp. .do wipe after flash and yahoo android 6 on u65gt.

Comment

Originally posted by mick154 View Post
                                RR boot loop, cm13 android 6.0 working fine. Make sure cache and system are mounted in twrp. .do wipe after flash and yahoo android 6 on u65gt.
                                Does USB OTG is working with CM13 too?
                                Did you test 3G ?

Could you please post the link to download it?

thanks in advance
                                if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Working...
                                X