Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! I'm able to edit first post now . I have fixed some links and updated the first post. I will do more later.

Originally posted by Real Gambler View Post
    Suggestion 1
    No need anymore because I'm able to edit the first post now. Thanks to Finless!

Originally posted by Real Gambler View Post
    Suggestion 2
    I'm not a expert and it is better when rom devs make the guides themselves. They know things better. But maybe I will do that if I have time. I'm little bit busy now days with my studies. But if someone is going to do guides I will be more than happy to link guides to this thead.

Thanks for your suggestions. They are always welcome.

Comment

root won't work

Hello,
      I try many ways to root this tablet but nothing works.
      This frustrating.

Comment

How to root

Originally posted by lukasmolleman View Post
        Hello,
        I try many ways to root this tablet but nothing works.
        This frustrating.
        Have you tried mmrrdd's root zip-file. You can find it and tutorial from first post. Alternatively you can flash custom recovery (TWRP for example) with SP Flash Tool and then flash Supersu binaries from there. Some users have reported that Root Genius, Kingo Root and iRoot softwares are working. Haven't tested myself. Check this thead also.

EDIT: Here is Supersu binaries method guide written by
        giouncino:
        Originally posted by giouncino View Post
        yes it is, the fastest way to root a talk 9x tablet is:

Flash TWRP recovery
        install supersu .zip binaries fro TWRP recovery
        boot into androind and upgrade binaries (normal mode)

that's all.

Comment

please,help me.My cube u65gt black 32gb with 1504.I have a problem,its camera not working and i dont found firmware for it.Help me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thanhnhut2015 View Post
            please,help me.My cube u65gt black 32gb with 1504.I have a problem,its camera not working and i dont found firmware for it.Help me!!!
            Hi..did you check out the first post in this thread as if you need an original firmware they are in this post and the flashtool is there also to flash the firmware witt your PC..link to first post here. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post272831

Comment

Originally posted by Starmaster66 View Post
              Hi..did you check out the first post in this thread as if you need an original firmware they are in this post and the flashtool is there also to flash the firmware witt your PC..link to first post here. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post272831
              Thanks but i tried but my camera still not working

Comment

Delete all chinese apps, ROM V2.0

First of all, thank you for this collection, and for the others who you mentioned in the first post and who worked out the solutions what you collected here.
                It's a huge help for a new comer.

In the "Mods" section of the collection there is a " Delete all chinese apps for V1.3-V1.8" part, but if someone buy this great tablet nowadays (like me) he will get it it with V2.0. In V2.0 almost all chinese app can be uninstalled via the normal android procedure, but not all.

For example this one I couldn't uninstall just disable with Titanium Backup (I don't know what it is) :

And I think there are others, maybe some harmful ones also.

Is there any list about the chinese apps somewhere, and how can we rid of them ?
                In the MTK Droid Tool there is a "Delete China" button. Is there a good "chineseapps.txt" somewhere for V2.0 ROM, or I misunderstood the function of this button ?

Comment

Hi to all a question please
                  I bought a 32GB Black Cube Tablet,
                  I want to start with rooting and TWRP Recovery only.
                  Are the files in the first page concerning recovery and rooting working and with my tab because I had read some differences on 16GB and 32GB models
                  I want also to increase my internal space to 6GB or if possibe to 10GB.
                  At http://forum.zopomobileshop.com there is not for kitkat 32GB model only 16Gb can I flash this?

4) New Editing Primary Partition to 13,19Gb (max possible on octa core) for KitKat O.S. (Mtk 6592 - 16gb).
                  http://www.4shared.com/zip/OdVk0FR1ba/Ebr_13gb_kitkat.html
                  I want to split 32GB in about half
                  Thanks in advance
                  Last edited by leotzian; 03-13-2015, 17:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
                    Good job! Users should be grateful.
                    Best regards!
                    videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
                    TWRP_2.8.1.0
                    TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
                    PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

And thanks to you for your mods. The tablet is another thing with them.

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                      Good job! Users should be grateful.
                      Best regards!

Comment

Hi All,

I wanted to install the brightness fix on my tablet by Lepi's patch but I'm lost on how to do it. He talks about it only works with TWRP and CWM what are these? and How do I use it? Can someone tell me step by step how to install his brightness mod for the cube 9x? Thanks.

I also have an issue with the charging speed. For some reason they seller didn't provide me with a charger. I can only charge my tablet via computer through USB cable. I used my iPhone's wall USB charger but it takes 2 days to get to 50%. Is it my tablet's problem or is it the charger problem?

Comment

I want to ask something to the developers.
                          I have some devices like th s3 i9300 and a no name mtk8389 tablet both have 16GB internal storage but this space is common with internal memory (/data partition) ,and internal sd storage.
                          Why this is happening and why is not possible to exist in our cube.
                          Connected on the pc I see the device as mtp
                          Please someone with knowledge to explain.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kzeele View Post
                            Hi All,

I wanted to install the brightness fix on my tablet by Lepi's patch but I'm lost on how to do it. He talks about it only works with TWRP and CWM what are these? and How do I use it? Can someone tell me step by step how to install his brightness mod for the cube 9x? Thanks.

I also have an issue with the charging speed. For some reason they seller didn't provide me with a charger. I can only charge my tablet via computer through USB cable. I used my iPhone's wall USB charger but it takes 2 days to get to 50%. Is it my tablet's problem or is it the charger problem?
                            I can tell you only for the charger yes it is normal you will need at least 2A charger to normally charge it, it is better a 4A. Usb can provide I think 0.5A. To little.

Comment

Originally posted by leotzian View Post
                              I can tell you only for the charger yes it is normal you will need at least 2A charger to normally charge it, it is better a 4A. Usb can provide I think 0.5A. To little.
                              Thanks for the reply, would higher Amp damage the battery? What charger would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by kzeele View Post
                                Thanks for the reply, would higher Amp damage the battery? What charger would you recommend?
                                Ofcource not the tablet will take as current as it needs, I have not something in mind but search **** for a good quality 4A charger or at least 2A

Comment

Working...
                                X