This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    Force the tab off by holding power on for 10 seconds.
    Hold volume + then press and hold power for 4 seconds release power, release vol and reflash.

I'm just uploading my jelly bean ROM :-)

Sent from my U30GT mini using Tapatalk 2
    Not work!
    Tablet goes off.
    When i press vol+ pwr on my mini start, show mw the boot logo then thre damm robot.
    windows recognize them as an adb device( using debug drivers)

with this screen on if i pres pwr on then vol +
    on the screen apear the android system recovery...but nothing to flash.
    Wich kind a immage do i put on external sd to make install, or can i use fastboot to transfer on sd? if i am able to do that?
    Before i try to flash i instaled the rk batch tool drivers.

Comment

do you have power connected?
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

if i conect power i'm unable to start tablet using combination of vol+ pwr on.
        i go in a kind of recovery, after logo , i think bootloader is gone because send me in image with android robbot.Then can i use pwron and vol + to go into recovery menu....but how do i flash a new image?

Comment

Power should not be connected. The only time I cannot start in flash mode is if I've got power connected, you do know the screen is black in flash mode?
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

mate, when i flash-it first time the screen was black, then i flash using batchtool RK.
            Today i was to flash tje 4.1 on the same pc, with the same cable and with the same drivers as first.
            Somehow the things goes wrong and the gt u30 mini starts , show mw a logo for a couple of seconds, then, i see an droid robbot.
            on the cp of win 7 iv seen unknown device, but when i make search for device it' instals ADB drivers.
            Meanwhile i can pres pwron and vol+, a recovery screen apears on my tablet.Then nothing.
            SD on tablet haven't an img if i put an update.img on external, can't recognize them so nothing to install.

Comment

cube mini major boot up problem

Hi. I was trying to flash cube mini to new 4.1 with flashtool 1.5 so i plugged the usb and installed the driver. the flashtool start and failed during installation. after that i can not get flashtool or 1.5 or 1.3 to recognize my device.the only thing i see is broken android logo but with pwr.vl+ I can go to recovery mode. i tried install zip and img by putting an sd card into device. but no chance. so whats your suggestion? tnx

Its strange. as I notice The last person here has the same problem that I have.

Comment

Re: Don't Panic! When flashing goes wrong.

OK sounds as though for both of you the kernel is booting hence unrecognised and then loading adb drivers. If the screen comes on you are booting normally or to recovery not to flash mode. I've always been able to force the cube off with long power then start in flash mode with vol+ and power.

If you keep the buttons presses too long you can get recovery rather than flash mode.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

OK!
                  First i think i'm do anything correctly. I'm not at the first flash( about 20 years experience with mobile phones & other stuff) but it's for the first time when things goes wrong.
                  Now after wrong flash the things are:
                  whitout PC
                  1 the tablet is off
                  2 pressing pwr on the tablet make the first boot( 5-6 seconds) the screen goes on "dead android"
                  robbot vith red trangle and "!" sign.
                  3 if i press simultaneously pwron and vol+ the recovery 3e menu ( version 4 ) appears on the screen.

whith PC

1 tablet off
                  pressing vol + then pwron for among 2-3-4 seconds the tablets starts but not in flash mod it starts like "whitout PC"

the comuter recocnize the tablet but are unable to install drivers.
                  At this time the only drivers who can install are :ADB drivers
                  using TC8 with adb plugin i saw the sistem are missing on tablet.
                  So nothing to do...I'm unable to upload or download something for that thing becouse nothing are for download.

Comment

Are you pressing vol+ then power?
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Yep !

Comment

Do you do Linux?
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

YES!

Comment

That gives some options if we can get flash mode. Lsusb from a terminal session should give a device with I'd 0x300a
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Then? If i found -it?

Comment

with some work flash from linux
                                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                                X