This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    Good to hear it works. Given time I may wrap this up in a cwm update so the experience is a little less worrying.

Asphalt 7 is a nice looking game.
    Yeah we shouldnt rush into it.
    Asphalt now runs, but who knows the side effects.

Hopefully there wont be any :-)

Comment

I've been running the fix on my mini for a while now without issue. My guess is that if it was going to cause issues we would know by now.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Cube u30gt-h 1.11 900 some Clarification

Hello This is my First connection to this Website and forum, so sorry If I'm missing something!!
        I got a Cube u30gt-h and I would like to transfer the v. 1.11.
        What I understood is that using the 900 Supersport the process for the flash and so on is different than installing rkbatchtols 1.5 is it Right that?
        My second question is using 900 Supersport do I need to Start the Tablet with Volume + and power or no ?
        Sorry probably these are stupid questions but I followed the youtube video on how to transfer the firmware on cube u30gth and it seems to me different from your step described in this thread. I would like to follow your setup but I have in my mind what I've seen previously. Can you help me in the first Step ?
        Last things, with 1.11 do I fix also the WIFI problem obviously?
        Thanks a lot Carlo

Comment

Carefully follow my instructions and you should be fine.

Wifi is not cube's strongest feature. I think the biggest issues are hardware based.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Cube u30gt-h 1.11 900 some Clarification

Hello This is my First connection to this Website and forum, so sorry If I'm missing something!!
            I got a Cube u30gt-h and I would like to transfer the v. 1.11.
            What I understood is that using the 900 Supersport the process for the flash and so on is different than installing rkbatchtols 1.5 is it Right that?
            My second question is using 900 Supersport do I need to Start the Tablet with Volume + and power or no ?
            Sorry probably these are stupid questions but I followed the youtube video on how to transfer the firmware on cube u30gth and it seems to me different from your step described in this thread. I would like to follow your setup but I have in my mind what I've seen previously. Can you help me in the first Step ?
            Last things, with 1.11 do I fix also the WIFI problem obviously?
            Thanks a lot Carlo

Comment

see post 49
              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

Sorry as I told to you I'm new I bought the U30gt-h 3 weeks ago! what do you mean for the Hardware problems ? Just to know !
                Again Thanks a lot for your support !!!!!
                Grazie Carlo

Comment

thanks Super,

i tired your fix on your 1.10 rom and its working perfectly.

I HAVE MY ASPHALT WORKING with a smooth rom, good job !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlo1960 View Post
                    Sorry as I told to you I'm new I bought the U30gt-h 3 weeks ago! what do you mean for the Hardware problems ? Just to know !
                    Again Thanks a lot for your support !!!!!
                    Grazie Carlo
                    some issue of tablet are hardware issue so they can't be solved with software updates.
                    in italiano: se i problemi sono legati ai componenti del tablet, a come sono assemblati non si può migliorare la situazione semplicemente con il software.
                    prego

Comment

Yes I think the weak wireless is due to hardware
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I'm installing but........

thanks for the additional comment, I'm installing now and eveything it's ok until the "reboot Flash Mode" it reeboot the tablet but I don't see the second message that should be " "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock USB"
                        I tried in any case to Erase NAND but it gives me this message "MSC can't do erase the NAND"????
                        What did I do wrong ?? I attached also a Screen shot where you can see that System recognize my tablet. Thanks Again for your support.
                        Last thing, I tried to do that with CUBE USB Mode in ON or Off it's the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	429662

Comment

that screen shot shown you are not in flash mode. Also there are two different sets of drivers used one for mass storage (as screen shot) and one for flash mode.
                          e
                          Press poser for 10 seconds
                          press and hold vol+
                          press power for 3 seconds, release power, release vol +
                          the screen should stay black and windows should recognise the tablet. Install the drivers from the rom kit.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

doesn't works

It Doesn't works, I pushed the Volume + and after few seconds the power on, computer do for 2 times the beep, signal that it recognizes the device switched on, but it doesn't advice me about a Device not recognized or other signal as described by you, it seems he install automatically the drivers.
                            If I go in the Device manager I see in the Storage the Rockchip USB Storage.
                            The only unknown driver that I see when I try to install giving the address win7 manually isn't recognized by the system.
                            I also tried to cancel the Rockchip driver but it's the same.It reinstall again when I connect the Tablet to the pc.
                            Last thing what do you mean for press Poserfor 10 seconds?

Thanks Carlo

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	429663

Comment

CT Gameloft Fix

Thanks for modifying the Framework.jar... it works great and now I can use the 900SS roms that I think work so well.

Comment

I replaced the framework.jar with the one from the zip-file and rebooted. But now the tablet shows the boot animation for ever (at least until the battery is empty).

Comment

Working...
                                X