Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 question, but this rom have italian language ?

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

I've certainly not removed it.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Windows 8

does not seem to work with windows 8

(using windows 8 beta driver i downloaded from net which worked with http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...ated-20121231/)

... just tried on xp computer and worked

thankyou CWM is great to have
        Last edited by vinella; 02-06-2013, 23:42.

Comment

Hi, can you please tell me, what files besides the build.prop did you use to fix the incompatible apps message in google play store?

thank you

Comment

Look at /system/etc/permissions I add/edit four of these. If you open them you'll see them.
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

CWM Cashe Recovery Error

Thanks for you reply on the Corrupt SC Card thing

I stuffed up my other Rom not yours it ended up in a constant reboot,
              so installed your Rom again when it gets to the CWM recover it leaves a few messages about Cache recovery problems.?

I just selected reboot, it still comes up with the corrupted SD Card thing but just did a format this time.

Is this OK to still use it..?

Comment

Yes once you have repaired/formatted the internal sdcard you should be good to go.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  Look at /system/etc/permissions I add/edit four of these. If you open them you'll see them.
                  Ye which files, I need to do it on a different tablet, and if you could help me that would be very appreciated.

thank you

Comment

Sorry, on my commute to work so no access to the files.

I think it's

android.hardware.location.gps.xml
                    android.hardware.location.xml
                    com.android.location.provider.xml
                    tablet_core_hardware.xml

Try google Android market permission
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Sorry, on my commute to work so no access to the files.

I think it's

android.hardware.location.gps.xml
                      android.hardware.location.xml
                      com.android.location.provider.xml
                      tablet_core_hardware.xml

Try google Android market permission
                      Ok cool, well I get how the market needs permissions etc, but what do these files do exactly, I cant simply copy and paste them to a different tablet can I>

I got a new allwinner a31 tablet called NOVA 10, and I wanted to figure out how to get a full market on that, my test app that I currently cant see is tunein radio.

Can you guys see it on the cube?

Comment

Backup your current files and replace with mine. I think they should work fine.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Backup your current files and replace with mine. I think they should work fine.
                          what format is your system.img in? I cant unyaffs it...

Comment

It's ext4

To mount in a folder mntsystem try

sudo mount -t ext4 -o loop system.img mntsystem
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

tunein radio

Originally posted by Denis View Post
                              Ok cool, well I get how the market needs permissions etc, but what do these files do exactly, I cant simply copy and paste them to a different tablet can I>

I got a new allwinner a31 tablet called NOVA 10, and I wanted to figure out how to get a full market on that, my test app that I currently cant see is tunein radio.

Can you guys see it on the cube?

Installed and Running.

Comment

****HELP!!!!!****

Have just flashed my friends U30GT-h with this rom and after the rom was flashed the tablet has just went BLACK and absolutely NO response.
                                I have tried to put it back into download mode to try and re-flash it but it will not do anything

If anyone can please help or point me in the right direction

Thanks a million

Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X