Pipo P9 RileyROM 1.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by data123 View Post

There's a new beta firmware out http://www.pipo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod...extra=page%3D1

I tried it the GPS is still not working but other than that it running well.

If you do try it take the SD & Sim card out before you install it.
    Is it smooth, or lagguy like other 5.1 firmwares.

Comment

Originally posted by raoulito9 View Post

Is it smooth, or lagguy like other 5.1 firmwares.
      Works smooth on my tablet,
      I found 2 small problems sometime when the tablet is in sleep mode & you press the power button the screen does not come on, if you wait a few second & press it again the screen will turn on also the battery indicator is not very accurate.

Comment

Regarding Marshmallow for Pipo P9, has anyone tested this?

I'm guessing if it works, it I'll only work for the later P9 models.

Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Hodgy
          Regarding Marshmallow for Pipo P9, has anyone tested this?

I'm guessing if it works, it I'll only work for the later P9 models.

Ian.
          That is a fake website. There is no MM rom for the P9 yet.

Sent from my P9 using Tapatalk

PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
          PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

I emailed Tracy Zhang about any updates on lollipop rom for the P9 and she told me Chinese version only is done/ready and still not yet posted on their website

Sent from my P9 using Tapatalk

PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
            PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

Hi, All!
              I need help!!!! How enter to Mask ROM mode in PIPO P9.
              I tried all pins, but no sucsess. What is wrong? Any other way to enter mask ROM?

Comment

No official lollipop for this tablet?

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
                  No official lollipop for this tablet?
                  Nope

Comment

Deleted
                    Last edited by data123; 01-04-2016, 21:22. Reason: Working now

Comment

Hey guys,

I have flashed my Pipo P9 with the custom #214 rom from this topic:
                      http://www.pipo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod...extra=page%3D2

After installing it went to recovery and make the wipes, automatically as usual, but after then it just freezes in PIPO boot screen.

How can I put the tablet in the state of flashing a new rom again or what should I do here?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
                        Hey guys,

I have flashed my Pipo P9 with the custom #214 rom from this topic:
                        http://www.pipo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod...extra=page%3D2

After installing it went to recovery and make the wipes, automatically as usual, but after then it just freezes in PIPO boot screen.

How can I put the tablet in the state of flashing a new rom again or what should I do here?

Thanks
                        I took me ages to get my tablet back to kitkat after installing that rom, press & hold the power off button until it turns off then plug in the USB lead & press the ESC button on the tablet at the same time you will hear a noise on the computer to say its connected the tablet is now in upgrade mode.

if that fail try the reset button on the back of the tablet near the camera.

Comment

I can go in Upgrade Mode always.
                          I even tried to flash the RileyRom, OMA rom, official firmware, etc.
                          All gives success in the installation, after that reboot goes into the automatic procedure of wiping data, etc, through the recovery but then get stuck in boot screen,
                          I already left it for at least 3 hours...

THe only way I can make my tablet works is falshing this bloody firmware again and will work without any problem, but this firmware as a few annoying issues which I'm not very confortable with

Comment

When I tried to flash back to Kitkat I was getting this message to the tablet

E: failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (No such device)

the way I got it back was to go into setting & do a factory reset, then flash it on restart.

also try to flash another lollipop rom first http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/

remember there two ways to flash 1) AndroidTool 2) RKBatchTool

Comment

What you mean by going into setting & do a factory reset, then flash it on restart?

Comment

I tried oing nto sttings nd then preform a Factory Data Reset and then flash on restart and does not work.

I too get the message below and then just freezes in Pipo screen.. don't know what else to do
                                E: failed to mount /mnt/external_sd (No such device)

Comment

Working...
                                X