HOW TO ROOT POLAROID PMID705X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

I just rooted my PMID705x using Elecktrik's "PMID705x_REV1.img" and have spent the last few hours installing apps for my daughter and I find everything works very well, considering that this isn't exactly a powerhouse tablet.

Unfortunately I just found out that I lost all camera functionality after this root. A bit of searching and I see several other people have had this happen as well with this ROM. I tried disabling the stock camera app and downloading a new one but none of them can access the camera.

Is there a way to restore the camera while still keeping the tablet rooted? I'd hate to have to spend several hours again downloading and testing apps before I give this tablet to my daughter. I might decide to just let her use it without the camera but I am sure she'll want it to work.

Thx for any help

Comment

Has anyone have a full root success on the PMID705X Tab as of yet, or are there still some unsupported issues? I am interested because I have one that I haven't bothered to touch until I know for sure that there is a successful root with no issues.

Comment

I know this thread is beyond old; I was hoping someone still has the latest .img of Electrik's rom for the PMID705X and possibly the oem Jellybean version from southerntelecom since this doesn't appear to be available anymore via the manufacturer. T.I.A.

Comment

Working...
        X