Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX6 - SCV1 Custom Rom ( Normal Android 7.0 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

Has anyone found the solution for broken Wi-Fi on TX6 with 6330 chip for Android 7?

I would greatly appreciate it, as this device performs very poorly on Android 9 and I need to get rid of my LAN cable!

Thank you!

EDIT: I've also stumbled upon this post where someone with the same issue tried a lot of different firmwares and claims that T95 Max SCV2 and miniH6-public-3Gddr-20181113-update.img are somewhat compatible with TX6. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are working, but problems are: 3gb ram , one dead usb port, no clock, and more.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/t...00423.4165203/

Not sure if this helps at all, but if anyone could use this to port Wi-Fi and BT drivers to TX6 Android 7 ROM, or use the above mentioned ROMs and adapt one of them to use full potential of TX6, that would be grand!
    Last edited by djokenzi; 05-27-2021, 10:37.

Comment

Link on first page not working i need this rom wifi not working on android 9 official rom from Tanix i enable wifi and it keeps disabling

Comment

Hi, i can upload this rom in a T95 max?

Comment

Updated 1º post with new link to the fw.

Comment

Please help me. AP6330(SP6330) wifi driver is used in my device.
            How can I integrate the wifi driver into this software?

superceleron

Comment

Please make new Atv rom for this device? Please update this rom

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                Updated 1º post with new link to the fw.
                please make android 11 or 10 Atv rom for this device, here is no stable rom for this device.

Comment

I need android 9+ rom like this rom :/

Comment

Originally posted by heart06 View Post
                    I need android 9+ rom like this rom :/
                    TaNix official website should have the Android 9 stable rom for this TX6 device.

But, you are better off switching this device to LibreELEC software, software can run from an SDcard so you don't have to completely destroy the internal Android software, and the latest stable LibreELEC images perform very well with the Allwinner H6 chipset.

Comment

Originally posted by hands View Post

Hello Superceleron,
                      I am trying to flash my TX6 , it sudenly stop working and noow it´s stuck on BOOT, shows TX6 on boot but then it shows the annimation of Android 9.0 but it does not finish booting
                      I tried the late february ROM from Tanix website but It dows no work.OG Instagram Apk
                      I also tried this Tanix TX6 SCV1 ROM that you put on the forum but also gave me error...with Phoenix suite I press the reset button and plug the usb cable at same time.

It shows this error: " Burn Firmware failled! Please ensure the firmware file is valid and device work out correctly"
                      Encountering with similar issue and seeking for solution to fix this issue Please help.

Comment

Working...
                      X