Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndroidTVboxNewbie
    replied
    I appreciate your help, but mine was exactly like the one pictured at the beginning of this thread. The reset button is between the usb and the av port. I have included the picture here. Anyhow I returned it today and moved on to the wechip allwinner H616 4g 32g.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    AndroidTVboxNewbie
    If you are using PhoenixSuit the button you need to press is located on the right side of the sdcard slot.
    You do not need to put the power cable, just connect the USB cable to the USB on the back (there are two USB, you must use the bottom one).
    Here I do it like this.
    Easy Guide: How to flash firmware on Tanix TX6S TV Box con SoC Allwinner H616

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by AndroidTVboxNewbie View Post
    The reset button is between the usb port and av port.
    AndroidTVboxNewbie
    If you are using PhoenixSuit the button you need to press is located on the right side of the sdcard slot.
    You do not need to put the power cable, just connect the USB cable to the USB on the back (there are two USB, you must use the bottom one).
    Here I do it like this.

Leave a comment:

• AndroidTVboxNewbie
    replied
    The reset button is between the usb port and av port.

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    After reading all 30 pages and many failed attempts to update the FW on my TX6S. I've concluded my box is defective, the reset button does not work. No matter how many times I hold or click it. I followed all the steps. I've updated 2 other boxes successfully w/ RK 3318 & H616. Sorry, I let my frustrations flow. No matter,
    Did you use the button next ro the TF slot when upgrading?
    prepareļ¼š1. usb to usb cable2. tx6s firmware and phonix toolhttp://www.mediafire.com/folder/f3r2xorqcfo8x/TX6S%20firmware%20and%20tool

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    After reading all 30 pages and many failed attempts to update the FW on my TX6S. I've concluded my box is defective, the reset button does not work. ...
    Hi.
    Sorry to ask but in what position is the reset button you are trying to use?

Leave a comment:

• AndroidTVboxNewbie
    replied
    After reading all 30 pages and many failed attempts to update the FW on my TX6S. I've concluded my box is defective, the reset button does not work. No matter how many times I hold or click it. I followed all the steps. I've updated 2 other boxes successfully w/ RK 3318 & H616. Sorry, I let my frustrations flow. No matter, I ordered a different H616 box from wechip to play with. I went to their support page and found many firmwares for many different boxes/chipsets. Maybe some will find the link usefull. Here is the link:

Leave a comment:

• Tokiya
    replied
    Hi. I have a problem with my tx6s. My box does not wake up or boot by press power button on IR remote but any function on IR remote working well even power off or sleep. Is there any way to fix my problem? Tks you all and sorry for my poor english

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by BziX View Post

Also Kodi is showing 720p resolution only :/
    Only display resolution of the GUI. You can still run higher resolution movies within Kodi and from Youtube or other apps..

Leave a comment:

• BziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxer View Post

I have been using this firmware for some weeks now and it really performs well! The Google Assistant and voice search in e.g. Youtube works even better than expected. The only thing is the mirrored & upside down front clock. But maybe bruski can fix that as stated previously in this thread. ;-)
    Also Kodi is showing 720p resolution only :/

Leave a comment:

• BziX
    replied
    Originally posted by xmaijer View Post
    Name of image: H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20201124.2022.img

https://mega.nz/folder/c3gESKSA#jAqBygdT8eDUUb9Uf0CPxA
    Do you have any issues with 5Ghz internet connection? I have got this firmware too at the moment, but just have notice is having troubles when connected to 5Ghz- internet does not working even if connected. Also the others devices, which are connected to the same network at this time are having trouble with internet connection as well.

Leave a comment:

• BziX
    replied
    Hi guys. Has anyone got the latest firmware, which will work with good performance with no internet speed issues?

Leave a comment:

• MoSal
    replied

https://mega.nz/folder/c3gESKSA#jAqBygdT8eDUUb9Uf0CPxA
    You da real MVP. Thanx man. Having such a hard time with this Tx6s. Hopefully this will be a fix

Leave a comment:

• xmaijer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MoSal
    replied
    Flashed my tx6s with rom for H96max h616. Runs perfect but without clock.
    Hey which one specifically? So many options.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X