Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webipsum
    replied
    Young RiCkLaR_atvX

What is your the current status regarding Tanix TX6S firmware testing?

I opened the TX6S box and replace the heatsink and performed some TESTS:

With stock firmware (20200730):
    Before: 95ºC
    After heatsink replacement: 85ºC/90ºC

With Transpeed H616 firmware (Transpeed-H616_4-32_20200812):
    Before: 85ºC/90ºC
    After: 75ºC / 80ºC

I haven't tested the T95 H616 and Bqeel B1 Max firmwares (I couldn't get the firmware).

Tks.

EDITED:
    Another question: with Transpeed H616 firmware (Transpeed-H616_4-32_20200812):
    Is it possible make root?
    Last edited by webipsum; 11-15-2020, 20:39.

Leave a comment:

• Funkoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxer View Post

I agree the firmware is not very pleasant. Out of curiosity, what customisation did you do?
    I've managed to install as default this Google TV launcher, which they recently introduced with the launch of the new Chomecast 4K.
    The first attempt did not work, It could not charge and I had to reset the device. After the reset, I tried again without any active Google account, and this time it worked, as soon as it loaded, it asked me for the Google account data and it connected without problems.

https://www.howtogeek.com/693761/how...ces-right-now/

https://apkcombo.com/en-us/android-t...id.tvlauncher/
    Last edited by Funkoyote; 11-15-2020, 12:58.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Hi.
    Has anyone managed to route the Tanix TX6S with the alternative firmware (Transpeed-H616_4-32_20200812.img)?
    Tks.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Boxer and friends.
    I have a Tanix TX6S with a high temperature problem.
    I would like to test an alternative firmware, like Transpeed.
    I applied the firmware: Transpeed-H616_4-32_20200812.img but when it starts it stops at the home screen with the words: ANDROID.
    My TX6S is 4GB / 32GB.
    What alternative firmware version are you using successfully?
    Could you make the link available?
    Thankful.

EDITION:
    I am using PhoenixSuit to apply the firmware.
    With the recommended options.

SOLVED:
    I was using NO (recommended) in the options of PhoenixSuit.
    I reapplied the firmware by answering YES in the options of PhoenixSuit and with the formatting the problem was solved.
    Thankful.
    Last edited by webipsum; 11-15-2020, 01:00.

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post

Le volume audio le mode mouse out es-que une autre version Transpeed-H616 plus compatible Merci!
    Have you considered an airmouse like G10? It is a necesety anyway when using a tv box regardless firmware...

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Rousseau
    replied
    Originally posted by Funkoyote View Post
    Hi, some time ago I bought this model of TV Box and I have always had problems keeping the resolution in 4K. With none of the firmwares provided by Tanix I have managed to maintain that stable resolution. I recently found this ROM of the equivalent Transpeed model, which was very unattractive at first, but it has allowed me to keep the resolution in 4K without any problem, and as I have been customizing it I have been able to reach a much higher level of satisfaction which I got with the Tanix ROM.
    I don't know if you have had the opportunity to try it, I leave it here the link in case someone wants to try.
    Apologies for my translated English.

Transpeed-H616_ATV_OT.DO_20200812_1008
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...U&fromApp=true
    Bonjour! Jai testé et ça fonctionne bien ,Mais ma télécommande inclus est incompatible , Le volume audio le mode mouse out es-que une autre version Transpeed-H616 plus compatible Merci!

Leave a comment:

• bruski
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxer View Post

I agree the firmware is not very pleasant. Out of curiosity, what customisation did you do?

Hi
    I relocated laucher UX ALICE to the PREINSTALL app folder and replaced it with TVLAUNCHER ATV 9 I gave root permissions many other files were added and many others deleted it is not difficult for those who understand what they are doing but it is very easy to disable rom there you have to install the rom from scratch is more for those who are not afraid to be happy kkkk

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Hi, some time ago I bought this model of TV Box and I have always had problems keeping the resolution in 4K. With none of the firmwares provided by Tanix I have managed to maintain that stable resolution. I recently found this ROM of the equivalent Transpeed model, which was very unattractive at first, but it has allowed me to keep the resolution in 4K without any problem, and as I have been customizing it I have been able to reach a much higher level of satisfaction which I got with the Tanix ROM.
    I don't know if you have had the opportunity to try it, I leave it here the link in case someone wants to try.

Leave a comment:

• bruski
    replied

Hi
    I tested this too original control does not work more and less volume

Leave a comment:

• Funkoyote
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Hello! I have already ordered 3 Tanix TX6S tanix and no problem
    I recently received 2 other tx6s firmware H616 20200730 latest version, I have a problem with wifi blocked at 11 megabit I naturally tested on several different routers at 100 megabit on 2.5 and 5 ghz everything is blocked at 10 and 11 megabit ! Do you have a solution
    Thank you!
    Wifi connectivity really differs with these cheaper tv boxes. Some units needs to be really close to the router others not.

Leave a comment:

• bruski
    replied
    I recently received 2 other tx6s firmware H616 20200730 latest version, I have a problem with wifi blocked at 11 megabit I naturally tested on several different routers at 100 megabit on 2.5 and 5 ghz everything is blocked at 10 and 11 megabit ! Do you have a solution
    Thank you!

Hi I'm using this last fw in my 5 PERSONALIZED boxes with laucher ATV Modified in the root in SYSTEM with root Magisk and I get 70 mbts in 5GHZ and 45 mbt in 2.4GHZ and smooth wheel IPTV list common Do the above procedure and change to laucher Alice UX must solve

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Rousseau
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by bruski View Post

I still haven't figured out what is causing this high temperature
    if I discover I share with the community
    The root cause of overheating is probably due to the old 28 nm technology and the insufficient heatsink.

Leave a comment:

• bruski
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypecosinus View Post
    bruski
    Hi,
    I didn't understand what you want to show in your video. How did you get rid of the ALICE UX louncher? I'm confused.
    Hi
    I just showed that you can change the firmeware and change the Launcher and adjust (File Exchange on the System)
    voice assistant
    leaving the Box software fluid without gagging and modern graphics
    root being managed smoothly
    the box continues with high temperatures, I still haven't figured out what is causing this high temperature
    if I discover I share with the community

Leave a comment:

Working...
X