Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webipsum
    replied
    Rga
    I only know with Android 10.
    Android, I think it only exists with Android 10.

Leave a comment:

• Rga
    replied
    boa noite !
    e tô precisando de um firmware com Android 7 para a tx6s allwinner ele tem o Android 10.
    já procurei no fórum e não encontrei.
    entrou no aguardo!

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by Viriato 19 View Post
    ... testing oranth tx6s ...
    Viriato 19

You are right about using the translator. I "suffer" from the same problem.

I try to do the best I can and try to separate the text to facilitate the reader's understanding.

The text in a single paragraph, becomes even more difficult to understand.

Regarding the firmware you mentioned ([TX6s_android10_Oranth_H616_20201022.img]) I was successful in applying it and was able to test it without any problems.

I think your problem must be more related to the PhoenixSuit and the TX6S box itself. I also use version 1.1 and I never had any problems. I have tested several firmwares - at my own risk - and have always been able to apply them successfully

Frankly, I didn't understand what's going on. I'm not a expert on the subject, but if you want to send me an MP in Spanish, explaining what's going on, feel free!

Francamente, no entendí lo que estaba pasando. No soy un experto en el tema, pero si quieres enviarme un MP en español, explicando lo que está pasando, ¡no dudes!

Note: I will use Google Translate to translate your MP. (10l)

Big hug.

Leave a comment:

• Viriato 19
    replied
    Hi, I apologize for using the translator beforehand, but then there will be less of a communication problem. For a few days I have been testing several of the roms.img that you have put here over the months. Now I was testing oranth tx6s and trying to install some unofficial apk started to slow down. The remote was not responding and I disconnected it from the electrical network to restart it. It stayed on the initial TX6s logo. Now when trying to flash with phoenixsuit 1.06, I get the following error after about 30-40 seconds: "wait for pnpFesln timeout!". If I try it with Phoenixsuit 1.10 it tells me: "burn firmware fáciles! please ensure the firmware file os valid and device work out correctly! .
    Nor does it let me enter the "recovery" mode to try to do a factory reset, since it stays in the logo infinitely. If you have help, I would appreciate it. greetings cracks !!!

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    This AOSP firmware (H6_h616__202011020101) that you indicated also has working CR voice.
    Yes both.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxer View Post
    ... at least the firmware Transpeed 200810 ATV has a functioning RC microphone.
    This AOSP firmware (H6_h616__202011020101) that you indicated also has working CR voice.

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    ... at least the firmware Transpeed 200810 ATV has a functioning RC microphone.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied

Let's see if you are lucky with your Russian request... ;-)
    I hope... lol

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by webipsum View Post

Boxer, if you find this rooted H6 firmware, please let me know.
    Let's see if you are lucky with your Russian request... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    It's a firmware for the new H6 with H616 and similar configuration as Tx6s with working BlueTooth & WiFi 2.4/5 GHz. It is very similar to firmware Transpeed_200812 but with some bug corrections.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/167W...bnEAY6Zuj/view
    Boxer, if you find this rooted H6 firmware, please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Blixton View Post
    Someone has tested emulators with a PS3 gamepad. I have tested a compatible PS3 gamepad on my Tanix TX6s and only some buttons work. I have also tested a PS2 gamepad, via USB adapter, and it is not even detected.
    With root access, the Sixaxis Controller app for Android will allow you to use your PS3 controller wirelessly with Bluetoorh.

Leave a comment:

• Blixton
    replied
    Someone has tested emulators with a PS3 gamepad. I have tested a compatible PS3 gamepad on my Tanix TX6s and only some buttons work. I have also tested a PS2 gamepad, via USB adapter, and it is not even detected.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Boxer and friends.

This is a ROOT version of the Transpeed firmware:
    Transpeed-H616_ROOT_20200812_1008.rar
    Magisk comes pre-installed.
    Superuser working OK!
    It's AOSP. Not ATV.
    I'm still testing in my TX6S, but if you want to test ...
    Good week!

NOTE:
    1) In the RAR file is the name: Transpeed-H616_ROOT_20200812_1008.rar. The unzipped image is named: Transpeed-H616_20200812_1008.img. It is wth ROOT and has Magisk pre-installed.
    2) The download link I found here: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry99996885

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    webipsum I forgot to mention that the RC microphone now works with H6 firmware. You were looking for this feature if I'm not mistaken.
    Boxer

Thank you for the information!
    As I said, I am using this box (TX6s Allwinner H616) to learn a little more about hardware, firmware and applications.
    For this reason I test all the functionality that I have available in other boxes: HK1 BOX (firmware_by_ath156) (*) and A95X F3 RGB (stock firmware). Both Amlogic S905X3.
    (*) Especially this box. 100% functional!
    As soon as I can, I will test the H6 firmware you have indicated.
    Thank you very much for your usual attention.
    Good sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    webipsum I forgot to mention that the RC microphone now works with H6 firmware. You were looking for this feature if I'm not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X