• Show
Clear All

no_spam_for_me
    Thank you. Is it Draco or MK80.

Comment

If you have a look at my sig
      you will see
      Draco
      but, I'm nearly sure the MK80 (and also alot of other A80 devices at the same case) uses the same PCB...
      (I opened my Draco some minutes ago and found the same pcb as at the Draco review at cnx where I found the picture)
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thanks once more.

Comment

Limelight stream 1080p @60Fps?

Hi guys!
          I'm really interested in this fine piece of hardware.
          I'd really like something that could do a Limelight stream at stable 60fps / 1080p (w/ ethernet cable), could someone test this for me under Android or Ubuntu (preferably both)?
          Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by jacobsson View Post
            Hi guys!
            I'm really interested in this fine piece of hardware.
            I'd really like something that could do a Limelight stream at stable 60fps / 1080p (w/ ethernet cable), could someone test this for me under Android or Ubuntu (preferably both)?
            Much appreciated!

IMO you would be CRAZY to buy the Drako when the Nvidia Shield Console is due in May... it is a far superior box for not that much more, and will have Nvidia developing firmware instead of the very slow and frustrating experience some of us have had with Tronsmart.

Plus the NVIDIA is designed for excellent gaming if that is your thing.
            Out: USB audio, HDMI
            In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
              IMO you would be CRAZY to buy the Drako when the Nvidia Shield Console is due in May... it is a far superior box for not that much more, and will have Nvidia developing firmware instead of the very slow and frustrating experience some of us have had with Tronsmart.

Thanks for your answer!
              Yeah, I think you state a good point about the NVIIA Shield box, it's just that I hate waiting =)
              'Steam link' is announced for November this year zzzzZZZ, but Razer Forge TV should be available earlier (late Q2 I think), so I guess I should just wait it out and see.

Comment

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post

I actually thought about the New Nvidia Shield coming out before ordering the Tronsmart AW80 but will the Nvidia Shield allow you to install any Play Store App? It sounds like it has it's own section for apps in the Play Store. It for sure won't come rooted.

Comment

Considering the crap support for this device id never recommend all winner again.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by saulin

I actually thought about the New Nvidia Shield coming out before ordering the Tronsmart AW80 but will the Nvidia Shield allow you to install any Play Store App? It sounds like it has it's own section for apps in the Play Store. It for sure won't come rooted.
                    Shield console has been rooted already. And you are correct, the special place in the play store for AndroidTV apps is limited but sideloading seems to work for most things. Everything else is screaming fast.

Scribed henceforth from thy G pad.

Comment

Just a note the draco didnt work with google apps when released and still issues in new firmware so if id had a choice id have invested in the sheild. now that ive got one dont waste you money on china crap no box will compet with this box for a year or more....... personally i will never buy another all winner device been a nightmare and if it wasnt for devs like bob and the other devs here this box would have been tossed along time ago.... Stay as far away for any allwinner device as you can second time getting burnt on device that doesnt work as advertised and bugs still not resolved for months. ALLWINER IF YOUR LISTENING YOU SUCK AT SUPPORTING YOUR PRODUCTS.....(Signed another happy ugoos and Nvidia sheild owner. )
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

My shield arrives Monday. I'm not sure I'll even need to root it

Comment

Working...
                        X