Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you went into "MOUNT" and Mounted system by checking the boxes? And still reads 0mb ?

Alternatively, to actually see what and where Partitions are mounted open the the Terminal in advanced tab and type:
    mount
    That shows you what is mounted before trying to do a backup.

Comment

it wont let me tick any partitions to mount... internal storage says 0mb not sure whats going on

Comment

sorry for the crappy camera
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello!
          Which TWRP should I use for H96 Pro+, S912, 3Gb ram, 64 Gb rom and install it using external SD card.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

New Android 9 TWRP for S905x2 and S922x by Guest

Link:
            Notes: These are built with kernels from the latest Beelink GT-King (Amlogic S922X w/ w400 reference board) and Beelink GT1mini (Amlogic S905X2 w/ u212 reference board) firmware, but will probably work on any device based on the same reference...

Comment

I've also archived a bunch of old TWRP builds for S9 family Amlogic reference boards here:

Comment

Any chance to get a twrp version for newer s905x3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                  Any chance to get a twrp version for newer s905x3 ?
                  I'm having some trouble downloading the latest GT1 Mini 2 firmware now, but if the site comes back up I should be able to build this tomorrow.
                  Last edited by Guest; 11-11-2019, 05:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                    I've also archived a bunch of old TWRP builds for S9 family Amlogic reference boards here:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=299879
                    Tried all the P212 TWRP, sadly non work on my Mini M8SII or the Tanix TX5 PRO (both S905X SoC)……

Comment

Any way to have p281 S905w Android PIE TWRP? Is it that difficult to make one? I am not a dev..

Comment

Is it possible to port the latest twrp Magendanz using these instructions?

Yes, I know XDA is filled with such guides. But you can only port a TWRP if you implement parts of all the guides. This guide is a summation of all those guides. NOTE: I would be using AIK-Linux in this tutorial, since I don't recommend Windows...

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ource-t3843473
                          seems promissing. I am on Windows so I dont know how to unpackm but asap there is a possibility - well I guess then making a TWRP should be possible!

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                            I've posted source. Why not just build it with your device's kernel?

Comment

I am not a dev but I am interesting in learning...

Comment

I in ubuntu 18.04 made a folder OMNI .I downloaded the source from here:

https://github.com/minimal-manifest-.../tree/twrp-9.0

Introduced such commands in the terminal.

repo init --depth=1 -u git://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni.git -b twrp-9.0
                                repo sync Further I do not know what to do.It says there: Then to build for a device with recovery partition:
                                cd <source-dir>; export ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true; . build/envsetup.sh; lunch omni_<device>-eng; mka recoveryimage Then to build for a device without recovery partition:
                                cd <source-dir>; export ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true; . build/envsetup.sh; lunch omni_<device>-eng; mka bootimage ?? 
                                Also made a folder Amlogic with this:
                                https://github.com/Magendanz/android.../tree/twrp-9.0

But it's difficult for me. I'm doing it for the first time.But interesting. Maybe in six months I will understand how.

Comment

Working...
                                X