Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Firmware - Beelink S82/M8 - MXIII 1/2G - Official FW Releases from Beelink - user feedback thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which stock firmware for MXIII M82 Amlogic 802 is non-rooted?

as i see 106k4 is non-rooted? any other is? and where i can find?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultralord View Post
      which stock firmware for MXIII M82 Amlogic 802 is non-rooted?

as i see 106k4 is non-rooted? any other is? and where i can find?
      Unless you have like a v1.0 Device ~'13/ early '14. You do not want to install anything likely lower then what came stock on your Box. Since such slight hardware changes made on latter editions means that things like WiFi will fail to work. At best, or end-up with a soft brick at worst.

I'm guessing your banging on about unrooting do to some App that's blocking you?
      Well it should be simple to unroot via the option(s) inside the SuperSU App.

If on the other hand what you need is to just enable the Widevine DRM, in order to possibly get your 'App' working. Then you need to open up your ~/system/build.prop File. Find the line:

Code:
      [COLOR=#2E8B57][FONT=Monaco]media.amplayer.widevineenable=[/FONT][/COLOR]

Then change the flag from false to true... Save, directly, or by overwriting the original File. Then reboot.

Comment

I have a MXIII 4k. S802
        I have installed this rom with the twrp installer. It reports install as success. I reboot and get a black screen, bluelight.
        Then pull the power.
        Turn the box back on and its back to Red Light softbrick again.

I bricked this box a few days ago so I can unbrick, and managed to get the blue light back using the pins method and burningtool a rom with a compatible bootloader (Ishan's youtube vid)
        Normal Android recovery wont work as it doesnt recognise my plugged in Kb/mouse
        Should it work with this box? am I doing something wrong?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

hello sorry for the pronunciation I'm using google translator. I'm new and I congratulate you for the Working every day you do.
          I beelink M8 2G/16G 109k4.
          seeking a firmware / rom that you play with live streaming to kodi, can you help me?
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
            well i had a file image from my s82 lol used the burning tool and bingo it worked.... oh and it allowed me to update to the 115k4 tronsmart ... man i really appreciate your help thank you but i am where i need to be right now ........... thanks again its all fixed for me here unless these boxes blow up sucks i got 10 so ill have to do all 10 booohhhyaaaaaaaaaaa
            I have the same box as you do. I tried upgrading firmware and was not successful. I cannot even boot to recovery!

Do you still have the raw S82 img file? I need it badly. I would like to try USB Burning Tool to revive my dead box.

Thanks in advance...

Comment

it's wierd i have programmed hundreds of boxes and the 112k gives me no wifi.
              never happned, maybe i have a wierd batch of boxes. odd.
              stil can't find a 115 or 116 sd card installable.....anyone?

Comment

thinking of getting beelink MXIII how the wifi on this box.

Comment

Originally posted by Calam29 View Post
                  thinking of getting beelink MXIII how the wifi on this box.
                  Forget the MXIII (s802)... KitKat.

​​​​​You should rather be looking at the newer s9xx Boxes.
                  Which are themselves slowly getting on with their Marshmallow (at best) Lollipop (at worst)
                  I just picked up a YokaTV 2G DDR3 + 32GB Storage, GigE & 802.11ac for about what I paid for the MXIII (1G 8G) some 2 years now. As to the WiFi... I'd say it sucks. Bit with the many different versions of the MXIII out there your millage will vary.

​​​​​​​The best advice here though is to stay the hell clear of anything with only 1G of RAM in it. Personally I think that even 2G is hardly enough these days, but I'd have yet to run into a Box that had upwards of three or more Gigs of RAM.

Comment

hello i have a mxIII that have the stock rom it crashes smetimes and give me errors with google play. I need you help me find a stable rom for this box i think the box have amlogic s802 cpu.
                    I give you the information that i have for someone can helpe me .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-14-10-25-55.png
Views:	258
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	607399Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-14-10-26-31.png
Views:	250
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	607400Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-14-10-26-45.png
Views:	254
Size:	92.0 KB