X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad that it was such a struggle.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I had the same issue with my X8H, it would not power up, would not go into recovery. Finnally I downloaded beta 6 to my sd card, inserted into X8H, placed pin into recovery hole then held power button for about 30 seconds, it the went into recovery, I flashed the new file and its up and running fine now!

Comment

Same problem - but no DOA - a remote problem w Minix Neo X8?

Reading through the thread, I have a harmony remote and I have a IR blaster in front of the minix and the "hub" (Harmony Ultimate home) beside it.

The system works fine when the minix is running, but for some reason it will not power on.

I have tried to use the remote that the Minix came with and it will not turn it on either? I go an manually turn it on (power button) and it works fine. Also the minix remote works fine when on.

But nothing will turn it on remotely - not the minix remote or the harmony. Odd?

Comment

Hi Freaklab Community. I am so appreciative of being welcomed to your knowledgeable forum so I want to say Hi to all of you out there. Hope you can assist me with my problem. I have a dead or bricked Minix Neo X8-H.

My problem is slightly different from the others it appears, having searched. When turned on my Minix Neo X8-H has a red light through the spdif port indicating that its on. But that's it no other response. Tried flashing 03 firmware with the burning tool. when started only gets to a 2 count and then fails with error message HUB8-1 2020-05-03 00:47:34 696 (0X1015002) Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error.

I know after the HUB8-1 there is the date and time but don't know what the rest of the error message means.

Please help community and thanks for having me.

Comment

Working...
          X