X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Time App

Originally posted by mackoofpl View Post
    Thanks guys for your hard work

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011&hl=pl

Is there any chance to fix NBA game time app video crash. there is only sound but no video. and after try to watch some video whole app is break
    I'm not sure if there are region specific versions of this either (as the US one uses a different provider) - I am from Australia and this is the app for here:

Thanks immensely!

Comment

Finless, first off, my best wishes this holiday season - to you and your family.

Thanks for opening this thread originally, and I know it's been rather inactive lately.

I would ask you to please please please take a look at this APK and see if there is a way to get the video working.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

This is a fixed version of the NHL gamecenter app, and you can simply sign into the NHL account thru the settings menu, and youre good to go.. The featurettes seem to work sometimes, but the main live games just sit at "loading video".

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts! Is it because of the issues you mentioned in this post, or because the video hardware is simply unsupported? I haven't had any luck with an RK (works in black and white and distorted if at all) or AML devices (never laods) as of yet.

Thanks again & Happy Holidays!!

Comment

Flixster Digital Copy App

Hi All,

I would like to link this post http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...m-incompatible, because it's not only a problem with the ROM as it, but something in the App itself.

If someone knows how to get ultraviolet read on our nice small hardwares, I would be really happy.

Keep the great work

Comment

Tsn go is my request thanks

Comment

Sony Cracke ... just cant get it to work 😕

Comment

TWC TV Request

TWC TV app has stuttering/shaking video on MK809 plus with Amlogic M805. Works fine on my old Rockchip devices. I use this app a lot. Please help.

Comment

Anyone get Shomi working on a AML devic?

Comment

The xfinity tv go app will not stream on my MK808b plus. Once i click play the ad will play and then the video will not load. Do you have any suggestions? I am also having issues, as everyone else has mentioned, with crackle.
                  Last edited by adillar2; 05-14-2015, 21:38.

Comment

Do you have fix for NBA App? its not working on ACEMAX KII S812

Comment

Working...
                    X