X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bobs,

i uploaded amazon apks for analyzing

can you download them?
    and check whats wrong with instant video?

find them at
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...ew?usp=sharing

Brgds

Dominik

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
      Bob I reckon it's the SDK! It works on older AML SDKs. Same as why I'm having problems on Netflix on newer builds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what issue you having on netflix?
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        what issue you having on netflix?
        Netflix loses synch and causes frame drops and seems to stutter every 3 seconds - not present in the Beelink 106k4 and 108K4 versions. Only on 109k4 there is a problem - hope it gets fixed in the next stock ROM. All roms on 109K will have this problem as they come from the stock rom.

Got a MXiii and the Netflix is just horrible. On my ATV1800E Netflix doesnt suffer from this problem but I think its an older AML SDK used as the firmware is older.

Comment

Netflix loses synch and causes frame drops and seems to stutter every 3 seconds - not present in the Beelink 106k4 and 108K4 versions. Only on 109k4 there is a problem - hope it gets fixed in the next stock ROM. All roms on 109K will have this problem as they come from the stock rom.

Got a MXiii and the Netflix is just horrible. On my ATV1800E Netflix doesnt suffer from this problem but I think its an older AML SDK used as the firmware is older.
          I thought 109 gave me better bitrate cannot remember now need to find my notes.

also what version of Netflix you using?
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

109's video bit rate is good - its just it looks like the video stutters and suffers from frame drops. If you watch for awhile you will see what i mean.

I'm running the latest Netflix on Google Play on our side. Its Netflix 3.8.1 build 3868.

Thanks

Comment

I get this also, but it clears up after about 2 minutes, then video is smooth for the remaining program.

Next program I start to watch, skips again for a minute or two, then smooth.

Finless2.0/Tronsmart S89-H + Latest netflix from App Store.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrickville View Post
                I get this also, but it clears up after about 2 minutes, then video is smooth for the remaining program.

Next program I start to watch, skips again for a minute or two, then smooth.

Finless2.0/Tronsmart S89-H + Latest netflix from App Store.
                Its seems to be losing synch and then frame skips - I know Netflix gets better after about 1 minute or so but this is not the case with me. Video bit rate picks up but the stuttering remains.
                M82 110k4 Firmware for S82 and MXIII 2GB out now - will test and report back

Comment

Re: Fixing Streaming APPs that crash or wont work S802/805, etc

Its seems to be losing synch and then frame skips - I know Netflix gets better after about 1 minute or so but this is not the case with me. Video bit rate picks up but the stuttering remains.
                  M82 110k4 Firmware for S82 and MXIII 2GB out now - will test and report back
                  Where do you see the new firmware?

Comment

Gonna get it from my supplier this afternoon.

Comment

I thought oman makes them? And nothing release yet ill wait till then

Comment

Fixing Streaming APPs that crash or wont work S802/805, etc

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
                        I thought oman makes them? And nothing release yet ill wait till then
                        Yup he makes them 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

RTE Player - Ireland

Comment

Hi Bob,

Can you please check why 1080p is not possible on Youtube? We get only 720p
                            ~Gopichand Pai

Comment

It is most likely an adaptive playback problem on Amlogic. I see the same error message (adaptive playback failed) in almost all the apps that employ adaptive playback.

Comment

NBA Game time video crash

Thanks guys for your hard work

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011&hl=pl

Is there any chance to fix NBA game time app video crash. there is only sound but no video. and after try to watch some video whole app is break
                                Last edited by mackoofpl; 11-15-2014, 12:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X