S905w ATV9 ROM x96mini TX3mini TX3MAX x96w+ // THE FINAL PORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e3tek77 View Post
    sorry i will try with the translator here is the site or i find them that you know surely

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry87222516
    Thanks?.
    i have installed the rom and works fine?
    ??????

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

Thanks?.
      i have installed the rom and works fine?
      ??????
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        Anglais svp :-P j comprends (Francais est pas ma premiere langue) et les autres peut-etre comprennent rien :-P
        Yep! I'm from Russia, but I write in English cos it's better for international conversation.
        Back to topic. I have successfully install this ROM to my Alfawise S95 which is clone of Tanix 3 Maxi (fully functional). At installation process I faced some problem with Flash initialization after wipe, but if you skip wipe next attempt, you will complete installation successfully too.
        Original remote control is useless, but I'm didn't counted on it so there is no regret.
        I use this remote with gyro module https://aliexpress.ru/item/329515100...chweb201603_53
        My box has different model of wifi module, SV6051P and it's didn't run on system, I have to use LAN, it's works fine. I ask you to fix it please! In other way ROM works fine and smooth

Comment

I am not a dev, so unfortunately there wont be any fixes, sorry...

Check here:

there youll find your chipset.

My port is based on this too. I had problems flashing the zip so I built my own flashable img..

Comment

Check here:

My port is based on this too. I had problems flashing the zip so I built my own flashable img..
            Oh, I see... As far as I can understand the article, before flash ZIP update, you must have your box with Android 8.1 ROM already on board. I have a 8.1 firmware from A95X F1 which is sutes my box, and then I'll try to reflash it with ZIP from article.

Comment

Check here:

Hey guyes check this out!

Hi everyone, Happy New Year and Christmas! (Yes, in Russia we celebrate in this order, deal with it:) ) OK, first of all I have bought on gearbest the Alfawise S95 tv box on Android 7.1 and deadly upset about it performance. The box was extremely slow, I'd got one by one forceclose of application and even forceclose of the

You can try my solution.

Comment

Originally posted by e3tek77 View Post
                Bonjour à désoler je n'avais pas vu vos message voici celle que j'utilise pour ma x96mini ATV9

Merci pour vos retours
                Hi, the firmware work well for the original x96 mini with p281 board? and is compatible with 2g and 1gb RAM? is possible update my x96 mini with 7.1 to atv 9 rom? i apreciate your response.

Comment

Hi,

very good img except two little problems :

1- The ok button on the remote doesn't work
                  2- On the MyCanal app (a french Tv provider) the sound doesn't work only on some channels.

Have you ideas to resolve that (codecs? root for the remote? ...)

Thanks for all

Comment

Feel sorry, no further development on this.

Yes, u need root for remote or repack the image. Since I am on Windows I cant do it, there is a kitchen for Linux available kindly have a look @ atvxperience.com forum

Comment

Dear folks, managed to get ATV9 booting up on x96W+...for most devices only ethernet supported due to missing wifi drivers..

V1 without wifi
                      V2 with wifi and bluetooth support for TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ RT8723bs due to changed source! Some wifi could be missing

Big thanks sagert for pointing me to UR TOOLS.

Why this? simple: tx3mini-max-8723bs-ota-eng.daivietpda_ATV9 was meant for the TX3 mini with RT8723bs. I flashed it onto x96w+ with same wifi chip but stuck@boot so I decided to give it a try...this is the result

Grab here and flash on your own risk using Amlogic's burning tool.:

S905w_ATV9_x96mini_TX3min_x96w_[Soldiaz-PORT]_V1 removed Ethernet only

Known issues V1:
                      1st start box will stuck @bootanimation. Just restart!

S905w_ATV9_x96mini_TX3min_x96w_[Soldiaz-PORT]_V2 FINAL (full wifi & bluetooth support for RT8723bs I cant check others...) download

MAINLY FOR TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ !!! check 2nd thread for x96 mini ATV firmware

Known issues V2:
                      1. See V1
                      2. To be able to bootup the first time, the box must be connected through ethernet...after box is connected to wifi it does not matter
                      3. Default language is Thai. Change after 1st boot! Or experience an adventure :-P

Click image for larger version Name:	20191110_105748_small.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	788886
                      can you provide me the v2 link ?

Comment

Originally posted by Krocolatoz View Post

can you provide me the v2 link ?
                        ;-)

S905w_ATV9_x96mini_TX3min_x96w_[Soldiaz-PORT]_V2 FINAL (full wifi & bluetooth support for RT8723bs I cant check others...) download

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

;-)

thanks a lot,gonna flash my bricked x96 mini with this rom

Comment

Dear folks, managed to get ATV9 booting up on x96W+...for most devices only ethernet supported due to missing wifi drivers..

V1 without wifi
                            V2 with wifi and bluetooth support for TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ RT8723bs due to changed source! Some wifi could be missing

Why this? simple: tx3mini-max-8723bs-ota-eng.daivietpda_ATV9 was meant for the TX3 mini with RT8723bs. I flashed it onto x96w+ with same wifi chip but stuck@boot so I decided to give it a try...this is the result

Known issues V1:

MAINLY FOR TX3 Max, TX3mini and x96w+ !!! check 2nd thread for x96 mini ATV firmware

Known issues V2:
                            1. See V1
                            2. To be able to bootup the first time, the box must be connected through ethernet...after box is connected to wifi it does not matter
                            3. Default language is Thai. Change after 1st boot! Or experience an adventure :-P

Click image for larger version Name:	20191110_105748_small.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	788886
                            I install this firmware on x96 mini and everything went smooth but just wondering how to install TWRP now, tried do do it through app but no luck, any suggestions?

Comment

V1 without wifi

Known issues V1:

Known issues V2:
                              1. See V1

I install this firmware on x96 mini and everything went smooth but just wondering how to install TWRP now, tried do do it through app but no luck, any suggestions?

Comment

In this video i will show you how to install ATV 9 on Amlogic Devices S905w. I am using my X96 Mini Android TV Box to install ATV 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X