Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Stock: Android 7.1 Z69 Smart TV BOX S905X 3GB/32GB 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimennis
    thegb I managed to get the Bluetooth working I will edit the download link ... will keep trying for the remote
    Nice work, my friend! I will try to figure out why the remote is not working, too. Please, if you have any news about the remote, before me, keep us updated. Thank you very much!

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

new link https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agb_Eksj64MthVcKgTbjYISbufvY

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
        Hi, just a little question, how did you achive to make BT Work ?

Comment

arcanaXknight Hi , using amlogic customization to i copied from the stock rom the missing contents of folders etc/bluetooth and etc/firmware and from the system/lib/hw the bluetooth.default.so , plus the folder system/lib/rkbt and the rest of the content of the system/lib folder .These were then added to the working folder of the unpacked atv rom placed into their identical folders and repacked the image

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
            arcanaXknight Hi , using amlogic customization to i copied from the stock rom the missing contents of folders etc/bluetooth and etc/firmware and from the system/lib/hw the bluetooth.default.so , plus the folder system/lib/rkbt and the rest of the content of the system/lib folder .These were then added to the working folder of the unpacked atv rom placed into their identical folders and repacked the image
            Thanks i will try, i made a few adjustment to an android tv 6 rom to use it on my z69 2g/16g but ethernet and bt didn't work, i will try your solution for bt from my stock android 6 rom.

I didn't replace the existing file, just add the missing one, is it right ?

The ROM is build i will test it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by arcanaXknight View Post

Thanks i will try, i made a few adjustment to an android tv 6 rom to use it on my z69 2g/16g but ethernet and bt didn't work, i will try your solution for bt from my stock android 6 rom.

I didn't replace the existing file, just add the missing one, is it right ?

The ROM is build i will test it tomorrow.
              Do you have any roms 7.1 for 2/16?

Comment

I managed to port the magicsee N5 7.1.2rtl8723bs rom to this box by simply copying the boot and system partition of the magicsee rom to the stock rom using amlogic customization tool . Flashed with usb burn tool using force erase option and uncheck erase bootloader . link to magisee rom https://mega.nz/#!nGIWkayD!-FQ_4NScm...MoZH5tYArz8NiM .

I also installed and booted oreo using supercelerons Khadas.Vim-SCV1-WIP-Oreo_AndroidTV by replacing bootloader ,wifi doesn't work and ram limited to 2gb but does feel snappier .

Comment

Finally upgraded to Android 9 port of mi box working WiFi but only showing 2gb ram very responsive ?

Comment

Working...
                  X