Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Stock: Android 7.1 Z69 Smart TV BOX S905X 3GB/32GB 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I am trying to get my Z69 to flash back to android after using Libreelec installed to internal.
    Not the end of the world if stuck with this, yet though I'd try to restore android and run LE from USB stick only as the internal feature is being dropped.

If I press or press and hold the reset button underneath it just reboots the device then starts up normally. Just seems to do reset only.
    I've downloaded the Amlogic USB firmware flashing tool and tried to connecting that to the OTG port and nothing detected... Oddly with this USB connected to my PC I can run the device without the DC power in jack connected!?! Its getting power from the USB...

Who knew?!
    Something smells fishy about all this, yet last attempt is the card maker software and a MicroSD... If not looks like I have a LibreElec device only.

Anyone else had issues resetting these?

Comment

I found that when using firmware flashing tool I needed to start the firmware burn before plugging device in. This seems to make a difference. Also found that I had to use a powered usb hub in between as usb port does not supply enough power during programming and I got insufficient power errors.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

Managed to install latest Atvxperience rom v2ff by using amlogic customization tool and flashing . Working great and so much better .

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
          Managed to install latest Atvxperience rom v2ff by using amlogic customization tool and flashing . Working great and so much better .
          Can you post a link to that ROM please

Comment

Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.

When using usb burn tool uncheck erase bootloader option...

Comment

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agb_Eksj64MthDaL3W3PYSQDSemS

When using usb burn tool uncheck erase bootloader option...
              Thanks

Comment

YouTube playing 4k

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales

Can you post a link to that ROM please
                  Hello, can you please, explain to me, what were the changes that you made using aml configuration tool, to make this rom flashable? I ask for that, because i want to make the same changes for my device which is the z69 with 2gbs of ram. Thank you in advance.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegb View Post
                    Hello, can you please, explain to me, what were the changes that you made using aml configuration tool, to make this rom flashable? I ask for that, because i want to make the same changes for my device which is the z69 with 2gbs of ram. Thank you in advance.

You replied to the wrong member. I've tagged him now so he will see.

jimennis

Comment

Oh, my fault. Excuse me, my friend.

Comment

Hi, I replaced the aml_dtb, bootloader partition file and uboot from the stock to atvxerperince ROM v2ff and repackaged . It would only flash by unchecking the option to erase bootloader .The v2ff is a 2g ROM already ...good luck and let us know how you get on , I posted a quick youtube video of mine working

Comment

Hi, I replaced the aml_dtb, bootloader partition file and uboot from the stock to atvxerperince ROM v2ff and repackaged . It would only flash by unchecking the option to erase bootloader .The v2ff is a 2g ROM already ...good luck and let us know how you get on , I posted a quick youtube video of mine working
                          Unfortunately, in my stock ROM, i do not have an _aml_dtb partition file to replace the one from the atv rom. In my stock rom, there is a meson.dtb file, along with a manifest xml file. When i try to flash the atv rom with replaced (from stock rom) aml_sdc_burn, bootloader and uboot files, i get an [0x30402004]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Initialize partition/Error result.
                          Can you please help me to fix that? Any ideas?

Comment

Point me to a download of your stock ROM please I will take a peek .

Comment

Point me to a download of your stock ROM please I will take a peek .
                              Here you are: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...126D253EA3A2B2
                              And by the way, thank you again!!!

Comment

Hi , unpack the atv image delete the aml_dtb file , replace the bootloader and uboot from stock repack and see how you go, fingers crossed it works

Comment

Working...
                                X