Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Stock: Android 7.1 Z69 Smart TV BOX S905X 3GB/32GB 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimennis
    Hi , unpack the atv image delete the aml_dtb file , replace the bootloader and uboot from stock repack and see how you go, fingers crossed it works
    If i delete the aml_dtb partition file, it does not let me pack the image again. Any idea?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

I see that , I'd try leaving the dtb file thats on the atv rom the but don't transfer the amlsdc_burn file ,only bootloader and uboot usb file .I repackaged doing that but I don't have a 2g to test on

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
        I see that , I'd try leaving the dtb file thats on the atv rom the but don't transfer the amlsdc_burn file ,only bootloader and uboot usb file .I repackaged doing that but I don't have a 2g to test on
        No, nothing....!! But, i've got my brother's 3GB/32GB Z69 and tried to install your repacked firmware, but usb burning tool, gives me an error:
        [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error!!
        Why? Do you have any idea? I tried to flash it without erasing bootloader....later with erase bootloader on, but still nothing.
        Do i have to root my current rom, or somehow unlock the bootloader before trying to flash anything?
        Do i have to short some pins? (my device is being detected correctly without shorting pins)

Comment

Make sure you use power supply also and force erase rather than normal erase ..good luck

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
            Make sure you use power supply also and force erase rather than normal erase ..good luck
            You're brilliant!! Excellent! Thank you very much!! The only thing that does not work, as for now, is the remote. I tried to change the remote.conf in /etc, rebooted, but still doesn't work! Is your remote working?
            Also, i think that it could not be flashed on the 2gb version, because the 2gb/16gb version, does not have a stock android 7 firmware. It has the old android 6, so it's not compatible!!

Comment

Brilliant I'm glad it worked .I was thinking that about the 2gb will look around see if there is a upgrade out there somewhere

Comment

I've got 2/16 z69 with 7.1 firmware dated 20170824. But I don't know how to make an image for your testing. I can boot to TWRP and have done partition backup already but I think that you need an image file. Am I right?

Comment

Do you have a link to that firmware for download?

Comment

I would gladly test it on my 2gb z69, if you find the link to your rom.
                    Did anyone find a solution for the remote control?

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis
                      Do you have a link to that firmware for download?
                      No. My box came with this version. That's why I've written about not knowing how to extract image from my box.

Comment

Originally posted by KF2018
                        No. My box came with this version. That's why I've written about not knowing how to extract image from my box.
                        There are 2 versions of z69 2gb. One version has an elpida/micron emmc chip and the other one has a samsung chip. Do you know which one you have? You can find out, if you unscrew it. They have different roms. I have the Samsung version.

Comment

Originally posted by thegb
                          There are 2 versions of z69 2gb. One version has an elpida/micron emmc chip and the other one has a samsung chip. Do you know which one you have? You can find out, if you unscrew it. They have different roms. I have the Samsung version.

I'll check it but later today (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by KF2018
                            I'll check it but later today (I hope)
                            Ok, my friend. Thank you!

Comment

Here is my board:

Comment

thegb I managed to get the Bluetooth working I will edit the download link ... will keep trying for the remote

Comment

Working...
                                X