Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Pro Classic Google Certificated Voice Control Android TV Box 2/16

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    What are peoples thoughts on the home launcher on these boxes, I know its the TV OS on these boxes but I would have thought the home launcher would have been more customization than it is and I do get why they have included the side launcher app. The Box I have is the KM9 Pro Deluxe and at the moment I think I prefer my other android box which is also running android 9 but not the certified version.

    Does any one have any suggestions for customizing the Home Launcher?

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by Richardj View Post
      What are peoples thoughts on the home launcher on these boxes, I know its the TV OS on these boxes but I would have thought the home launcher would have been more customization than it is and I do get why they have included the side launcher app. The Box I have is the KM9 Pro Deluxe and at the moment I think I prefer my other android box which is also running android 9 but not the certified version.

      Does any one have any suggestions for customizing the Home Launcher?
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vlauncher.free

      Enviado de meu ASUS_X00TDB usando o Tapatalk

      Comment


        #93
        I've been using ATV launcher for some time now, lots of customization although there is no way to set any launcher as default on the Android TV OS so when you power the box off and then resart it'll automatically use the built in launcher, what I have been doing is to put the box to sleep this way the ATV launcher is running.

        Comment


          #94
          Hi Guys

          Have anyone able to run Hulu smoothly on this box? Mine keeps stuttering every few second .

          TIA

          Comment


            #95
            Guys has anyone came across audio issues with this box? Using the new Disney+ app all is well, but when I exit Disney+ and open any other app, say YouTube or Netflix, I get no audio!! I'd say this was an issue with the app, but it also happens in the ATV HBO app so obviously these apps are hijacking audio somehow and even force stopping them does nothing.

            I've tried changing ATV system sound settings, but the only way I can get audio back in all apps is by rebooting the box.

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by KingEB View Post
              Guys has anyone came across audio issues with this box? Using the new Disney+ app all is well, but when I exit Disney+ and open any other app, say YouTube or Netflix, I get no audio!! I'd say this was an issue with the app, but it also happens in the ATV HBO app so obviously these apps are hijacking audio somehow and even force stopping them does nothing.

              I've tried changing ATV system sound settings, but the only way I can get audio back in all apps is by rebooting the box.
              hello where did you download Disney + .apk? I tried several but each time 'I have the video but not the sound.

              Envoyé de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

              Comment


                #97
                Check AndroidPCtv.com the blogger there posted a Disney+ fix and also check YouTube some videos have been posted on the subject as well.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by Teki View Post
                  hello where did you download Disney + .apk? I tried several but each time 'I have the video but not the sound.

                  Envoyé de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk
                  I actually use the aurora store (google play alternative) on my km9 and spoof device as Nvidia Shield. That's he easiest way to download as it doesn't show in the normal play store. Otherwise apk mirror etc are pretty good.

                  It looks like you have to set 'digital audio format' to auto in the box audio settings and enable surround sound for audio to work in Disney+. However, and it may just be me, but if you do this and are just using your TV speakers you may end up with the issue I'm having. If you're using a soundbar or av receiver you might have no problems!

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Does this Mecool KM9 Pro Classic has autoframerate function ?

                    Comment


                      Hi Guys.

                      Could you please help me with 2 questions:

                      1) Have any of you had problems with the ethernet connection?

                      It is frequently connected, but the internet does not always work and I get unplug and plug the cable to get it works.


                      2) When I select the HDMI port of the TV the TV BOX turns off and I must turn it on again, then if it works correctly. I have the CEC option turned off.

                      Thank you very much

                      Comment


                        Hi, I share you about how to get Netflix Android TV Version for MECOOL KM9 PRO CLASSIC.

                        1)Install ROM B2oba17 from MECOOL KM3 THREAD.
                        LINK ROM: https://mega.nz/#!d4oA1AJb!cpdJ6HB8zI...
                        VIDEO TUTORIAL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjrJIH8nSas

                        2)DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TWO NETFLIX FROM YABILO VERSION
                        1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKD...DLs91A4uy/view

                        2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qkK...8F4X-Ywcg/view


                        3) DOWNLOAD and INSTALL BURNKEYTOOL 1.06apk
                        https://dimitrology.com/sdm_downloads/burnkeytools-apk/

                        4) REBOOT YOU KM9 PRO CLASSIC

                        5) You open netflix yablio patch (black logo) you closed and open netflix with blank logo and logon

                        6) ENJOY IT

                        NOTE : FIX MIC of Voice Control ,
                        • You need to add bluetooth and synchronize remote if don't work you're enter in setting application ,all and system application you're force stop android tv core service
                        Last edited by diegori466; 08-05-2020, 12:37.

                        Comment


                          Androidtv 10 released on mecool website https://mega.nz/folder/LNtB3Zqb#jHONGu48Pd52PRmsxlssvg

                          Works great on pro classic.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by canadien View Post
                            Androidtv 10 released on mecool website https://mega.nz/folder/LNtB3Zqb#jHONGu48Pd52PRmsxlssvg

                            Works great on pro classic.
                            If you don't mind....What is the Build ID and Kernel version and date once the firmware is installed?

                            Comment


                              Why, do you know of any other ones?

                              4.9.180
                              #3 Monday May 11 10:29:36 HKT 2020

                              QT.V1.20200519 release-keys

                              Comment


                                Any ones have firmware atv9 stock for km9 pro classic, plz ?

                                Comment

                                porno
                                pornolar
                                turk porno
                                Working...
                                X