Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I dont understand your question? You wont be able to get Netflix to run under Android TV on this box....

    Comment


      Then I wasted a bunch of money... In the ad they told it`s good for use with all the streaming providers... I should have bought the FireTV Box...

      Comment


        A95x f3 air dont have usb gamepad support, anyone know how to bypass this prob? Ty?

        Comment


          Hi friends.... Can anyone help me to get factory firmware of A95X F3 RGB version... Thanks

          Comment


            This is what my box came with, should be factory firmware, but look thru these... https://androidpctv.com/a95x-f3-firm...pdate/
            Last edited by masher17; 11-08-2020, 07:00. Reason: fix url

            Comment


              I have a95x f3 air and i have a problem.
              when i play a movie with mx player and i use speed control for 125% or whatever, the playback is very choppy. it is not fluent. please help me.

              Comment


                Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                This is what my box came with, should be factory firmware, but look thru these... https://androidpctv.com/a95x-f3-firm...pdate/
                Thanks for response.... unfortunately your provided url is not opening...

                Comment


                  Originally posted by brajamohan View Post
                  ...provided url is not opening...
                  https://androidpctv.com/a95x-f3-firmware-update
                  atvXperience on Tanix BOX

                  Comment


                    thanks...

                    Comment


                      Hi friends, please help me , my box A95X F3 RGB box got bricked,.
                      it doesn't turn on ,only blue light glowing inside..
                      I cant flashing firmware even pressing the reset button, it doesn't detecting device in UBT, please help anyone....thanks

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by brajamohan View Post
                        Hi friends, please help me , my box A95X F3 RGB box got bricked,.
                        it doesn't turn on ,only blue light glowing inside..
                        I cant flashing firmware even pressing the reset button, it doesn't detecting device in UBT, please help anyone....thanks
                        brajamohan

                        I usually apply the firmware without difficulty;
                        1) Windows 10 USB PC,
                        2) USB BURNING TOOL (USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.1),
                        3) Erase Bootloader UNMARKED,
                        4) Select the firmware,
                        5) I click on start,
                        6) I don't use the power supply,
                        7) I connect the USB cable to the PC,
                        8) Connect the USB cable to the A95X F3 (rear port),
                        9) UBT recognizes and starts to apply the firmware.
                        10) Success!
                        NOTE: I do not press the reset button.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                          brajamohan

                          I usually apply the firmware without difficulty;
                          1) Windows 10 USB PC,
                          2) USB BURNING TOOL (USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.1),
                          3) Erase Bootloader UNMARKED,
                          4) Select the firmware,
                          5) I click on start,
                          6) I don't use the power supply,
                          7) I connect the USB cable to the PC,
                          8) Connect the USB cable to the A95X F3 (rear port),
                          9) UBT recognizes and starts to apply the firmware.
                          10) Success!
                          NOTE: I do not press the reset button.
                          Thanks for response.... I am using windows 7 , is it ok or should i use windows 10?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by brajamohan View Post
                            Thanks for response.... I am using windows 7 , is it ok or should i use windows 10?
                            I do not think so. Have you applied firmware to your box before?

                            Comment


                              Hi,i just bought this box and i am new to android tv boxes.I see many of you put custom roms on it.I have read on another forum that the atv 9 rom is pretty good.Sorry for my stupid question,but what are the biggest advantages when putting the atv9 rom on it compared to the stock rom?I have the a95x f3 air and would like to know more about procedure of installing the right atv9 rom on it.Sorry once again and thank you...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                                I do not think so. Have you applied firmware to your box before?
                                Yes..3-4 times

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X