No announcement yet.

MXIII - G II TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa-core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried that first. Kept getting error while trying to format in FAT32, but succeded in NTFS...tried it like that, nothing...then formated in FAT32 through windows and copied the files on SD....nothing

Comment

Originally posted by mislav View Post
      I tried that first. Kept getting error while trying to format in FAT32, but succeded in NTFS...tried it like that, nothing...then formated in FAT32 through windows and copied the files on SD....nothing
      That is odd because all the burn card maker does is invoke Windows formatting option, so if it works with one method then it should work with the other.

Have you tried using another SD card?
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

No, dont have one. I'll try when I borrow one. But I really think theres no help that way. Its seriously stuck on booting. Do you know if its possible to short circuit the emmc nand, in any way?

Comment

I'm guessing that it will be possible to short circuit the pins but I don't know which ones would be required.

For that you may have to contact the reseller and get them to talk to the manufacturer.

Unless you try another card though, which is going to be easier to try first then you never know whether that is a problem or not and it has been shown before that some cards just don't do the trick.

Comment

Yeah it sure is, I'll try. Thanks

Comment

I just tried with a different SD card, with the burn card maker...tried the fat32 but again kept getting the same error : nonexistence disk or disk error. that happens after i format the card through the card maker and when it is supposed to start the burning

Comment

And yet you can format the disk to fat32 outside of the burn card maker?

What size is the card?

When you do go through the standard windows format procedure and click on the Restore device defaults button, what is the default file format (fat32 or perhaps exfat)?

Comment

I have one 8gb and one 32gb...no no, its fat32

Comment

yeah i can normaly format in fat32 in windows

Comment

I'm guessing that you have skipped the format process in the burn card maker and let it write as is?

Comment

no, is that possible to do?

Comment

Uncheck the option on the main window.

Comment

Hi, I had the MXIII G and now bought the MXIII G II because I really liked the predecessor. Now I am not sure if I should have rather gotten the Beelink GT1. I notice that there is hardly any page with firmware compatible for this box (previously the Tronsmart site was a good resource). Also the APEX launcher would not work on this box, and generally speaking the launcher on the MXIII G II is as bad as always (the Beelink one looked way nicer). And I noticed that while watching videos in Kodi, the brightness of the TV would adjust (has never done that before, so that is quite weird). Rest is great, speed improvment is substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by marty6543 View Post
                              Hi, I had the MXIII G and now bought the MXIII G II because I really liked the predecessor. Now I am not sure if I should have rather gotten the Beelink GT1. I notice that there is hardly any page with firmware compatible for this box (previously the Tronsmart site was a good resource). Also the APEX launcher would not work on this box, and generally speaking the launcher on the MXIII G II is as bad as always (the Beelink one looked way nicer). And I noticed that while watching videos in Kodi, the brightness of the TV would adjust (has never done that before, so that is quite weird). Rest is great, speed improvment is substantial.
                              This one will work and has a brightness adjust app too.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/others-aml-s912/firmware-roms-tools-by/613032-a912-mod-of-super-celeron-firmware

Comment

sory for the delay...tried it without formating, no luck...again same error

Comment

Working...
                                X