MXIII - G II TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa-core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric_G View Post
    Hi all. Been reading for a while on this site but just joined. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge that you all have provided over the years!

I own this box and have overcome a few issues but can't seem to find a solution for one remaining annoyance. Scrolling with an air mouse using left click/hold and drag does not work in Chrome. This function worked properly in the stock version of Chrome that came with the box but does not work after Chrome updated. Instead of scrolling, this function selects everything on the webpage that the cursor is drug over. I installed Firefox to see how it behaves and it works properly. Has anyone seen this issue and have a solution for it? Thanks!
    I have seen this issue mentioned a few times.

On the basis that it works in another browser would indicate that it is a Chrome app issue.

Perhaps one to report directly to Google.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I have seen this issue mentioned a few times.

On the basis that it works in another browser would indicate that it is a Chrome app issue.

Perhaps one to report directly to Google.
      I agree that it is likely a Chrome app issue. It does however operate normally on my other box which is a MXIII-G Android 5.1. Perhaps the issue with the MXIII-G II is a Chrome and Android 6.0 issue? There may also be a setting buried somewhere in Chrome://flags that would rectify the issue but I don't know which setting it could be. Thanks for your thoughts!

Comment

I agree that it is likely a Chrome app issue. It does however operate normally on my other box which is a MXIII-G Android 5.1. Perhaps the issue with the MXIII-G II is a Chrome and Android 6.0 issue? There may also be a setting buried somewhere in Chrome://flags that would rectify the issue but I don't know which setting it could be. Thanks for your thoughts!
        I have the same issue on both MXIII-G II and Beelink GT1.

Comment

I think that you can report a bug or send feedback directly from the app.

Comment

anyone was enable to flash this tv-box using amlogic burning tool ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
              anyone was enable to flash this tv-box using amlogic burning tool ?
              Not for me.

Only works using burn card maker.

No issue for me though as it works perfectly every time.

Comment

1. Edit the build.prop (located in \system) and find an entry called service.bootvideo=0. Change the 0 to 1, reboot and see if that helps.
                2. In essence, powering down is a form of suspend, as it switches to a low power mode that can be turned on again with the remote, albeit shutting down any open apps but it's quick enough to open apps again when required.
                3. Yes, the remote is really designed for the stock TV launcher types. So best to test out other launchers similar to Nova or get an airmouse.
                4. With HDMI CEC turned on in both the box and TV, if I power off the TV whilst the box is on then the box goes to sleep mode (ed light), when I then power up the TV, the box wakes up from sleep leaving me with the screen as it was when I powered off the TV, with any open apps still open at the previous state. Check the status of HDMI CEC on your TV to see if it matches that of the box setting.
                Hi Bluesmanuk,

can you explain how to find and edit the build.prop?

regards
                Tanto

Comment

There is more than one way to do it but perhaps the easiest is to use this app from the Play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor&hl=en _GB

There is an option in the app to backup your existing one first just in case of an issue.

Then find the entry in the build.prop, modify, save and then reboot to apply it.

Comment

Hi Bluesmanuk,

thanks for your help. It´s works perfectly.

regards
                    Tanto

Comment

Great stuff

Comment

Does anybody else have an issue where the box won't wake up from sleeping with an RF air mouse? You have to press the hardware button on the box to get it to wake up. For now, I enabled Stay Awake in Developer Options but this keeps the box awake constantly. It would be nice to allow it to sleep. Thanks!

Comment

Does anybody else have an issue where the box won't wake up from sleeping with an RF air mouse? You have to press the hardware button on the box to get it to wake up. For now, I enabled Stay Awake in Developer Options but this keeps the box awake constantly. It would be nice to allow it to sleep. Thanks!
                          You would probably have to program the air mouse to put to sleep and wake up, if yours has that functionality.

I have an air mouse that does have IR program ability to assign buttons to certain functions and it works for me.

Comment

You would probably have to program the air mouse to put to sleep and wake up, if yours has that functionality.

I have an air mouse that does have IR program ability to assign buttons to certain functions and it works for me.
                            I'll check into the features of my air mouse. Thanks!

Comment

Has anyone tried to install GT1 Nougat firmware?
                              http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...hread&tid=1484
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by gale; 09-04-2017, 13:08.

Comment

Beelink GT1 Nougat firmware installed via the PC and all the basic things work: WiFi, LAN, remote (all buttons), SD, USB, OTG, light by the power button, on, off, reboot. The only thing still no navigation and notification bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X