No announcement yet.

MXIII - G II TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa-core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea how electronics work but as I see there are 2 points (shown with arrows on the pic) which are "naked":

Could it help if I put some solder to fully cover them? Or could this cause more damage?

Comment

It's difficult to see from comparing the images but if there is something that is shown on my box pics that isn't the case with yours I don't think that it will hurt the general box operation as long as you know how to solder correctly and of course you will be voiding any warranty by doing so.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

OK, thanks. Since it works fine when connected via ethernet I'll leave it as is.

Comment

Out of interest, does Bluetooth work?

I'm half expecting it not to if WiFi doesn't.

Comment

I just checked and you guessed right. Bluetooth is not working neither.

Btw it seems there is a new FW for our box. I didn't received it yet on my device but a friend who bought a new MXIII-G II told me it came with FW version 112.

Comment

Yes, BT is tied to WiFi, so not surprised that it's not working either.

I've not used stock firmware for a while because the Superceleron custom is and always will be better.

Comment

Firmware 112 has a new UI:

Device info:

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                  The only other option would seem to be shorting pins but on this box I don't now which ones they are.

It may be worth mailing your supplier to see if they know, pending anybody else chipping in here with the information.
                  I want to try shorting the pins. Anybody knows what pins should be shorted?

Comment

Hi there...
                    A friend here mentioned that an update for mxiii g ii is out, stock rom version 112. I was just wondering, since it's not visible through the update and back up application of my box (at least not yet), if I am supposed to full unroot through SuperSU to gain access to available online updates (OTA)?
                    Thanks you guys.

Comment

Hi,
                      I have a friend of mine who has this box.
                      I wrote in the past for the problems he had (no wifi network, and so on...).
                      I tried a factory reset but things got worse, the box does not start anymore.

He finally gave the box to me, to try to sort it out.
                      Now, the box starts but after the initial logo it starts doing some flashes on the screen and then the screen goes blank.
                      I tried to reinstall the firmware.
                      I tried with sd card with no luck.
                      I tried with AMLogic Burning Tool : the box is correctly recognized, but when it starts with "erase bootloader", it comes an error :

[18:47:05 944][HUB3-2][Err]--Identify status failed
                      [18:47:05 944][HUB3-2][Inf]--Failure : 1, FailureMax : 3
                      [18:47:06 444][HUB3-2][Err]--[18:47:06 444][HUB3-2][Inf]--Failure : 2, FailureMax : 3
                      [18:47:06 944][HUB3-2][Err]--[18:47:06 944][HUB3-2][Inf]--Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
                      [18:47:06 970][HUB3-2][Err]--[0x00101004]Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result

I tried with two different PC and with USB2 port and USB3 port.

The box is completely gone ?

UPDATE :
                      I have managed to burn the firmware successfully (both stock and SCV8).
                      The problem was the AC adapter that was connected and it must not be.
                      But.... even having restored the firmware, the box does not start correctly.
                      I think it's probable the box has some hardware fault.
                      Last edited by KingNothing; 05-21-2017, 18:36.

Comment

The AC adapter can be connected when flashing as I do it every time, so that won't have been the issue.

In what way does the box no longer boot correctly?

Comment

Sometimes, it just does not have video output (screen is black).
                          Sometimes, it shows the initial logo, then it seems to shut down (red light).
                          It does not have a standard behaviour.
                          I tried also with another AC adapter but it does the same thing.

Comment

Hi,I recived yesterday the tv box mx3 g2 ,out of the box I haw rv112,now i read on this forum that the supercelerno rom the best for this box.I wont the flash with this rom.Now, if something go wrong with the flash or I do noth love this celeron rom,can I back to the stock rv112 rom and how,with sd burning tool,can check the earse bootloader or uncheck wen stock rom flash,I read the custums rom must bee checked, earse bootloader,buth stock rom went I flash if I check or uncheck the earse bootloader?And if I flash superceleron rom,haw my stock remote contrl.,working on this rom? Thanks for the answer!

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Last edited by Bobo357; 05-22-2017, 15:15.

Comment

Here is the new stock firmware,for box MXIII GII,
                              FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Comment

Hi,I try to flash superceleron rom,replace my rv112,and flash start normal and after one minit I haw this mark,and the screen is now dark,no booting.What now,pls help?

Comment

Working...
                                X