Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    well hi guys, im going to get some holidays soon, so im going to see if i can update some of my roms.
    Wait... what???

This is great news!

A few points:
    The latest blackmart app uses 100% cpu so don’t include it
    I'm using eve launcher, very nice with google background.
    oc and under clock is missing for me...
    not using atv but normal tablet like android version (scv 7a)
    maybe 5ghz WiFi force or choose???
    maybe show kbs up/down speed at status bar? And cpu usage?

any voltage meter for usb? Maybe we can see if we need more current as Voltage drops?

Android 8.1? What will we gain if at all?

other than that I’m really pleased with current rom! Perfect!

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    well hi guys, im going to get some holidays soon, so im going to see if i can update some of my roms.
    Please look at fixing the recent update of My5 is unable to play video, newest Youtube, YouTube TV and any of the newer versions of STV Player app fail to load and play. The old app, STV Player V3.5.2.3 is fully operational. Another app... newer versions of SBS On Demand fail. I am using a year older version.

Also if you can figure out a way to get Ti Backup functional on the top right of the action bar. Missing search and unable to perform an action ticking the check mark, as It is missing.

PS, some will like it if you add the stock DROID Settings, as it allows more display options.
    I am using it with your firmware, without any issues.
    Last edited by X92-2GB; 08-24-2018, 21:29.

Leave a comment:

• bajann
    replied
    That will be rly nice

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by shorstki View Post
    I've stock ZH01-S912-TVBOX-v3.0, 2017-09-22 from gearbest. There is no additional hidden 2 usb ports. Can I flash this rom to this device? It must be flashed from sd card, or can be from usb drive?
    Make some photos from the two sides of the plate and upload them!
    Look some posts above yours!

Leave a comment:

• shorstki
    replied
    I've stock ZH01-S912-TVBOX-v3.0, 2017-09-22 from gearbest. There is no additional hidden 2 usb ports. Can I flash this rom to this device? It must be flashed from sd card, or can be from usb drive?

Leave a comment:

• simoneon
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
    SCV4 - green img.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by simoneon View Post
    SCV4 - green img.

Leave a comment:

• simoneon
    replied
    Hello
    This rom version green will be correct for my tv box ? This rom is best ? Or another its better ?
    Somone can help ?

Leave a comment:

• BrandoR
    replied
    Hi superceleron do you know if your ROM will work with USB touch screens?

Leave a comment:

• King Kong
    replied
    Hello
    This rom version green will be correct for my tv box ? This rom is best ? Or another its better ?

Leave a comment:

• simoneon
    replied
    Hello
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Can someone upload the Netflix app that was in the latest rom? I uninstalled it and I was showing HD!

EDIT:
    i extracted it myself

Last edited by chenrp; 08-19-2018, 10:21.

Leave a comment:

• King Kong
    replied
    I spent a good while trying to figure out why I was not getting full passthrough with FTMC then realized that the included FMTC is Jarvis based and did not support TrueHD or DTS-MA. Updated to to Kodi 17.6 and now have full passthrough. Sadly, I am already missing the FTMC stock setup.

Leave a comment:

• manouras
    replied
    Originally posted by manouras View Post

That works!!!thank you very much!!!
    still have problem.i install the update with twrp but i heve many problems.always reboot.i try to install a buld to kodi and it does not let me.reboot and reboot and reboot.i flash the rom with with usb burning tool again,i install the ota update with twrp again but the same.always reboot.i have the clone box.Can anyone help me to make it works?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X