Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lokito50
    replied
    Yeah that's what I did, TWRP route. I'm familiar with flashing phones but this box is new to me. It seems it's pretty much the same concept.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    You need root to use the ota update. I always use twrp, to flash.

Leave a comment:

• lokito50
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
    1. SCV4 - BLUE img ( using USB Burning tool)
    After that
    2. SCV7A - OTA Update (using the Update utility).
    For step 2 do I just copy/paste the files into a memory stick, plug it in and run the Update app in the box? Which selection do I make after, OTA Update or Local Update?
    I tried OTA update and nothing, the Local update stayed with the screen background picture and nothing also. Maybe I'm copying the files wrong or something.
    Thanks
    edit: disregard, got it working.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by djthomasgee View Post

I have tried more than once with USB Burning tool. As I have written: Flashing is sucessfully but when I start the Box the Freaktab boot Logo appears and nothing happens. Theres no Android Bootscreen.
    Remove everything from the USB ports and try to boot again.

Leave a comment:

• djthomasgee
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
    After that
    I have tried more than once with USB Burning tool. As I have written: Flashing is sucessfully but when I start the Box the Freaktab boot Logo appears and nothing happens. Theres no Android Bootscreen.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by djthomasgee View Post
    After that

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by lokito50 View Post
    1. SCV4 - GREEN or BLUE img ( using USB Burning tool)
    After that
    Last edited by lyubodelev; 09-06-2018, 11:36.

Leave a comment:

• lokito50
    replied
    Hi all,

Pretty new here so pardon my ignorance with flashing these devices. I have a 3G/16G H96pro plus bought in canada with the 9377 wifi chip. Do I flash the Green PCB img file using the Burn_card_maker? Or do I flash the SCV7A OTA 7.1.2?
    My device has the green PCB. If I have to flash the SCV7A, how do I go about it since it isnt in a .img format?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• djthomasgee
    replied
    Hey Guys,

I have prroblems tpo install the SCV4A Blue PCB Rom.
    - My Board is a S32-V6(LPDDR3) 2017-09-05
    - Actually installed is the aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409

What i do: Flash with USB Burning tool or with Burn Card Maker, with erase and withhout erasing bootloader the Rom stucks at the boot logo (bevore it was the S912 logo, now the Blue Logo from the SCV4 Rom), the android starting animation never appears (Bootloop?)

If i flash via Burn Card Maker the aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409 the boot logo changes again and after that the mbox android starting animation appears and android is running, root checker says it is unrootet.

So what do i wrong? What is the easiest way to onstall the SCVA4 or better SVC7A Rom?

Best regards from Munich
    Thomas

Leave a comment:

• thipolito
    replied
    Originally posted by tht View Post
    That Rom the Test Version is still available on the first page even though I have never used it, I Burned the Latest Tanix TX9 Pro Which is also a LPDDR3 Box it seems.

The TX9 Pro Rom works well on my LPDDR3 H96PP, The one thing I have found with the LPDDR Boards is that they run Cooler than the other H96PP and I do have have Both.
    The version in the first page is for the LPDDR3 BLUE Board not for the Green one (mine).

You just updated the H96PP with the latest Tanix TX9 Pro firmware and it worked fine?

If this is correct it means that the boxes are identical and as so it also will work with the below
    Originally posted by Alianato View Post
    This topic is about adapting the [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate) made by tillaz87 to work on the Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus

here they are, the Tanix TX9 Pro/Vorke Z6 Plus images, all credit should go to tillaz87
    use 7zip to decompress the images

this is the update for 10.6 tllaz87 room, I jumped over 10.5

Image(s)
    for Tanix TX9 Pro

cheers

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Yep they do... After a bit of updates through testing app functionality with ATV, my temp is stable now stable around 52°C while browsing and running standard apps.

Leave a comment:

• tht
    replied
    Originally posted by thipolito View Post
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me to get a SCV4 GREEN (LPDDR3) PCB IMG?

Thanks
    That Rom the Test Version is still available on the first page even though I have never used it, I Burned the Latest Tanix TX9 Pro Which is also a LPDDR3 Box it seems.

The TX9 Pro Rom works well on my LPDDR3 H96PP, The one thing I have found with the LPDDR Boards is that they run Cooler than the other H96PP and I do have have Both.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Can you upload on MEGA zipped your original firmware img file?

Leave a comment:

• thipolito
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
    Gosh, it's a V1 board! Wisdom LPDDR3. Good luck, I doubt even our Russian peeps don't have a good custom firmware built for it. Everybody made sure to grab V2 and V3 boards, because so much good was going on.
    I think a Beeline GT or S1 board firmware may work? Not sure, just never seen a V1 board outside of the black board.

It seems that I'm not the only one around...

superceleron Would it be possible to make your firmware compatible with LPDDR3 GREEN devices please? My board is a ZH01-S912(LPDDR3)-TVBOX-V1.0.
    Many thanks

Originally posted by AndyMarty80 View Post
    I have the same exact model (S32-V5 (LPDDR3) 2017-08-29), same problem happened after an attempt to flash. All attempt to flash through USB stops at 2% stating [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
    Once bricked, it just shows the blue light, no video output, no heat, no noise. Recovery mode doesn't happen either with microSD card.
    Only way to make it reconnect again once bricked was to short the pins on the nand. That way I could flash a new ROM, but no ROM seem to work.
    Any idea?
    What would it involve to make a ROM compatible with that version of H96 Pro + by 4K (the generic brand) ?
    Originally posted by mirage47 View Post
    Hello
    I have this model S32-V5 (LPDDR3) 2017-08-29. I changes the power, the USB cable and i have the same problem. Stop at 2%
    I use USB BURNING TOOL 2.1.2 (with cable + to + / ground to ground / data + to data+ and data - to data) and i have this error message in LOG

[23:50:58 854][HUB2-1][Err]--[0x10105004]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/Error result
    [23:50:58 854][HUB2-1][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000003b0
    [23:50:59 021][Global][Inf]--Catch DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
    [23:50:59 021][Global][Inf]--Scan usb device
    [23:50:59 021][Global][Inf]--Aml scan WorldCup Device
    [23:50:59 023][Global][Inf]--Host: Contrôleur d’hôte amélioré USB à circuit microprogrammé Intel(R) de la série 5/3400 - 3B34
    [23:50:59 023][Global][Inf]--DevPath:\\?\pci#ven_8086&dev_3b34&subsys_2a9c103c& rev_06#3&11583659&0&e8#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}

Can you help me ?
    Thank's a lot
    Bye
    Originally posted by AndyMarty80 View Post
    Success my friend! I tried the firmware in the link, the one named aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_KDMC_mac-20171010(warning).rar in the H96 Pro+ Firmware (Hcygood) folder, and I succeeded to flash it (ignore the errors and disconnects, it will flash 100%). And I just booted it!.
    I flashed with the 2.08 version of the burning tool. Let me know if you succeed too
    superceleron Would it be possible to make your firmware compatible with LPDDR3 devices too please?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Dynamitis View Post
    superceleron is there any way to make an android tv version for the new H96+pro(LPDDR3)
    Originally posted by ciechon View Post
    superceleron is there any way to make an android tv version for the new H96+pro (Gearbest) Wisdom version? ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V2.0?
    Originally posted by zachig View Post
    Hi, I'm in the same 'boat' as you are. I recently purchased the Alfawise H96 Pro+ from Gearbest and got the box with 'only' 2 USB ports (without the 'hidden' extra 2 USB ports), with GREEN pcb and 8 memory chips (instead of 4 chips). It came flashed with 'Wisdom' fimware from Sep. 18.
    I'm wondering whether anyone got the same unit and managed to install superceleron firmware on it.
    ciechon, let me know if you managed to find a better/optimized firmware that works on our box.
    Thanks,
    Zach.
    ​​​​​​​
    Originally posted by ruekel View Post

Mine from Gearbest look like this (ordered Nov 10th) . So green PCB ... (H96 pro +) ZH-01-S912-TVBOX-V.3.0, 8 memory blocks, Wisdom firmware

Originally posted by mirage47 View Post
    Hello
    superceleron, Can you explain how you do to make IMG for LPDDR3 ?
    I extract DDR.USB of your file TEST IMG, and i put in the other image with CUSTOM TOOLS. But it's not OK. The box don't boot.
    What is the solution ?
    Thank's a lot
    Bye
    Originally posted by Rubyo View Post
    My board is green and has the inscription LPDDR3, SO WHAT FIRMWARE OTA SCV7A DO I SHOULD USE?

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    I think, you are right.
    Not a word in the whole forum for such a box... Really don't know how to help! Sorry!
    Last edited by lyubodelev; 09-03-2018, 05:50.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X