H96pro plus keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    the comments of SSu in PlayStore you will see it self .
    I found this comment
    Still got bugs version 2.80… causing bootloop on h96 pro plus tv box on Android 7.1.1… Plz fix asap… won't update any other devices or change rating until you have… Edit.. 16.06.17... Still puts my h96 pro plus in boot loop… im not using your app anymore you've ruined it… was the best now it Russian roulette as to weather it bricks your device… No stars…
    With the June edit being after the 2.82 update and saying it still 'bootloops' H96 pro +.

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    But please answer , was your Device till you got it Home already rooted ???
    Yes it was delivered with root and the image I flashed to recover was possibly newer and also has root. SuperSU appears to be working OK, just notifies and complains every time it runs about the binary needing updating.

Comment

Hi kerrybo ,

the same Info for you , you can use the CustomRoms , better then Stock and i think

no SuperSu Bug but for this we need WifiChip and DDR Typ Infos .

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi - I tried to flash an updated img to by H96 pro+, and now it is a brick. I opened it up, and it is defintiely the ddr4 version. I read that you can try and retrieve a brick device by shorting some of the pins, but not much specifics of what to do/what I'm looking for. Anyone know what to do - picture of my board below (full res at https://photos.app.goo.gl/d4YiL0es0xSY1tGl2.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170904_105255.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	667957
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170904_105335.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	667958

Thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Mine does the same. Google Play Services crashing. I have a 2A power adapter. Will one with 3A help or is my device just broken? I cant even use chrome. It just crashes.

Comment

You need a 3 amp PS.  Even better to get one with more amps.  Just make sure the voltage is 5.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDadBeard View Post
              Mine does the same. Google Play Services crashing. I have a 2A power adapter. Will one with 3A help or is my device just broken? I cant even use chrome. It just crashes.
              Gave my one to my dad. Plugged 3A adapter in and that things works now fine.

Comment

Working...
              X