This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merlinolillo View Post
    superceleron Can you create a custom rom like this for Beelink GT1 too? The stock rom is quite bad and full of bugs
    For me it would be great for the Mecool BB2. Thank you.

Comment

Memobox UFO. I'll donate.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron

I will if i get it, maybe next week im going to get one.. maybe...
        In theory, this is the week when you receive the GT1. I hope you do some magic on this box

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well looks like its delayed for a bit more time.. how much dunno, depends of the person that is going to send it to me!

Comment

Mecool not so cool lmao.. 46 c on tests kinda think anyone gettijng should mode cpu cooling asap....
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

@superceleron
              Thank you for your rooted firmware, just incase for safety to user, can you post original firmware MXQ M12N incase if anything goes wrong then they can go back to stock. Thanks

Comment

Thank you for your rooted firmware, just incase for safety to user, can you post original firmware MXQ M12N incase if anything goes wrong then they can go back to stock. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for your work. Can you add cifs support module for kernel ?

Comment

Originally posted by qalidor View Post
                    Sorry but no, i don't have the kernel source code for the s912... if i get it i will add support for cifs.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Sorry but no, i don't have the kernel source code for the s912... if i get it i will add support for cifs.
                      Look at this http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/08/...4-android-7-0/
                      I tried to do it but I do not have the necessary skills...

Comment

Hmm weird i dint notice it, when i have some free time i will make a kernel build.

Comment

Originally posted by qalidor View Post
                          Hello,

I am interested in cifs modules for S912... can you share those modules compiled for S912 (cfis.ko, md4.ko and nls_utf8.ko)...

Many thanks in advance.

Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by Scooberdanje View Post
                            Memobox UFO. I'll donate.
                            I'll donate MEMOBOX UFO too.

Comment

Superceleron what about Beelink Gt1?....it has arrived?...beelink release two updates(work pretty good).
                              We want (i think is the most common tv box with s912) your goodies.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Comment

nop, its taking time...

Comment

Working...
                                X