Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    Did Poison Team split?
    No we didn't split just we are all very busy ... So Ricky and the team we all work together I'm focusing more on android tv based on my mods and Ricky does poison roms based on his mods and is regular android

Comment

where is the links dude?!

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
        where is the links dude?!
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Wow I put a patch that you make performing Patch 4.7 in the video quality is amazing it's a Beauty on this bill

Comment

antonio6o6 : which performing patch? Csn you link it?

Comment

Seems pretty nice, LED stays "boot", ill try a patch rhis afternoon to get it working

Comment

How do I get into recovery? Would like to use Magisk..

need to use Terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                  Did I miss something cause the DL-link not available yet for me or did antonio6o6 used a backdoor ;-) ?
                  No hurry, just wondering
                  That post that you use Old Post like 2 months ago why you have to bring it up in this new topic when I never said that on this topic what's wrong with you

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

That post that you use Old Post like 2 months ago why you have to bring it up in this new topic when I never said that on this topic what's wrong with you
                    Chill, I think you misunderstood what I posted. When this topic was opened the files were uploaded so no links yet, soon after that you posted yourself that ROM was working good. So I wondered where you downloaded this recent ROM when there were no links.

My post was about that and shortly after that I found out that I could enter the Mega-folderlink as provided in the 905 topic about this MimixFreak-OS and DL the 912 version from there. That was what I meant by Backdoor, that's all ...

Was not trying to upset anybody but obviously I didn't succeed.....

Comment

Is it OK for h96pro plus?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                        Is it OK for h96pro plus?
                        yes its good mate

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post

yes its good mate
                          Tnx .I will try I have green board with 2 USB 3/32 currently on sc 1.6 rom

Comment

i have blue board 3gb

Comment

Hi minixfreak

Got question here pertaining copying large number of files from NAS on Lan network.

Today with most of your rom here except Poison V4.2 rom, the Lan network have problems copying large numbers of files (org.com.kodi) from my NAS.

It always fail half way.
                              ​​​​​​
                              However with V4.2 my 2 boxes (h96p+ and T95z) got only 100mbps. Else on current rom of Android TV or Poison V4.5+, I will get gigabits Lan, but problem copying files from NAS.

​​​​​​​Don't worry, just asking to see anyone can advise on how to deal with it. All I know now is ROM specific, certain can and certain rom not able.

​​​​​

Comment

how to hide root on this rom??? thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                                X