Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "Generic" SC ATV v1.0 USER/USERDEBUG - S912 Android 9 - Multi-Wifi BCMBT/QCABT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed twrp as recovery, when I did flash of magisk, log doesn't contain error, it remove supersu and seems to be fine. But after reboot no magisk result installed.

Comment

It does, you just can't use any of the USB ports

thank you. Is there a rom that they would work so I can use the usb remotes

Comment

not even the air mouse? how do i swipe it on twrp?

Comment

Hello, I've used the ATV version so far[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard + Ultimate)
          MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7.img where both WIFI and Bluetooth work for me. I have box Beelink GT1 Ultimate with fake Ram 2GB. I installed the version
          SC-S912_Android_Pie_UserDebug_QCABT_v1.0-20200720-DDR3 & DDR4-FIX.7z,
          which was installed, but it was not possible to connect Wifi right at startup, so I used LAN RJ45, which works,
          but wifi and bluetooth does not work this. to fix? I know that I tested the version [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4) where everything worked.
          Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by quicksilvercz View Post
            Hello, I've used the ATV version so far[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard + Ultimate)
            MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7.img where both WIFI and Bluetooth work for me. I have box Beelink GT1 Ultimate with fake Ram 2GB. I installed the version
            SC-S912_Android_Pie_UserDebug_QCABT_v1.0-20200720-DDR3 & DDR4-FIX.7z,
            which was installed, but it was not possible to connect Wifi right at startup, so I used LAN RJ45, which works,
            but wifi and bluetooth does not work this. to fix? I know that I tested the version [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4) where everything worked.
            Thanks for the answer.
            Did you install via USB or via a SD card?
            Do I need to check the "erase bootloader"?
            Thanks

Comment

I installed via USB_Burning_Tool via RJ45 everything works well, but I want to have it via WIFI and play bluetooth audio headphones.
              If you could upload some data there via USB RAR (ZIP) Wifi and Bluetooth FIX it would be good.
              Https://mega.nz/folder/YRR2mIBI#yr1hReLX08NyDgSu1Rrneg // MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7.img works well on my box if you could
              find out what wifi and bluetooth is there and make it an installation. Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by quicksilvercz View Post
                I installed via USB_Burning_Tool
                Can you answer about "erase bootloader" checkbox?
                I want to understand how to properly prepare sd-card
                Thanks

Comment

I'll leave nothing to the checkboxes and sell the installation via the USB_Burning_Tool 2.2.0 application via USB.

Pls add. wifi AP6255 Beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N AX12, and Bluetooth FiX...

Last edited by quicksilvercz; 08-09-2020, 16:17.

Comment

Hi
                    thanks for the ROM

any chance to get the init.d?

Comment

Dear Developer (Superceleron),

I had installed ATV9 beta3 firmware by hungphutho/DaivietPda on my H96 Pro+ box 3G DDR4/32 and then decided to give a try to your SC-S912_Android_Pie_User_QCABT_v1.0-20200718-DDR3&DDR4.img firmware where you mentioned that compiled with rls keys, because I want to run my paid iptv service.

I have checked the "About" information and Build is PPR1.180610.011.20200718 test-keys, Kernel version is 4.9.113 #1 Sat Jul 18 19:48:52 WEST 2020, Model is hertz.

Is this normal? Also AIDA64 app shows only 2 GB Ram instead of 3GB.

Thanks in advance for your time !!!!
                      Last edited by sohoceasars; 09-27-2020, 19:50.

Comment

Hello, thank you for the rom, can i try to install with SD card with this method AMLOGIC BURN CARD MAKER : https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...er-v2-0-2.html ?

Comment

Originally posted by thanx View Post
                          Hi
                          thanks for the ROM

any chance to get the init.d?
                          Not at this moment, and i do not plan to update the rom anymore.

Originally posted by sohoceasars View Post
                          Dear Developer (Superceleron),

I had installed ATV9 beta3 firmware by hungphutho/DaivietPda on my H96 Pro+ box 3G DDR4/32 and then decided to give a try to your SC-S912_Android_Pie_User_QCABT_v1.0-20200718-DDR3&DDR4.img firmware where you mentioned that compiled with rls keys, because I want to run my paid iptv service.

I have checked the "About" information and Build is PPR1.180610.011.20200718 test-keys, Kernel version is 4.9.113 #1 Sat Jul 18 19:48:52 WEST 2020, Model is hertz.

Is this normal? Also AIDA64 app shows only 2 GB Ram instead of 3GB.

Thanks in advance for your time !!!!
                          yes that is correct, 2gb only? strange on my 3gb ddr4 box shows all ram.
                          but i really cant tell since there are to many H96 pro+ hw revisions out there...

Originally posted by borefdehut View Post
                          Hello, thank you for the rom, can i try to install with SD card with this method AMLOGIC BURN CARD MAKER : https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...er-v2-0-2.html ?
                          it should work but i do not recommend it.

Comment

Sd card method doesn't work with beelink gt1 QCA9377 s912 2gb ram/16gb rom, android, i ordered the shit male to male cable ?

Comment

Ok, so I tried it on my GT1 (2/32, DDR3) using the BCMBT (AP6255 or whatever), and here is how it went:
                              - Boots up (yes it does, lol)
                              - WiFi works on 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz
                              - Ethernet 1Gbps
                              - USB drives are recognized (did not test the speed, I dont have fast ones anyways)
                              - 32GB of storage recognized
                              - Remote Controller (the full one with numberpad, not the one with keyboard tho) works (for the most part)

Issues:
                              - Pressing the power button shuts down the whole device instead of sleep
                              - CEC have issues: I can control it, but power off/on does not work, if I turn off the TV, the LED is still on and when turning the TV on, I have to press the box's RC power button to wake it
                              - 4K (at any fps) is choppy (I guess I expected that?)
                              - (I did not test any app that require DRM, but I dont expect it to work with full resolution)
                              - that's all for now.

What I would really want to see is Chromecast support! That would be really awesome! Thanks superceleron for this ROM!

Comment

Originally posted by ppromo47 View Post
                                Thank you very much for this

My box is TX92 3/32 LPRAM and it works
                                Bugs :
                                • Initial setup using phone fails, it goes back to start
                                • Userdebug doesnt have TWRP, i had to install it,
                                • Reboot recovery command in terminal doesnt boot to recovery, I have to use reset pin every time
                                • Magisk I was able to install via recovery, but I lost root access when I rebooted, magisk apps is not able to detect patch
                                • Android remote on my phone works with WIFI but doesn't work with Bluetooth, it use to work with ROM released by HighwayStar (Bluetooth (QCABT) works I was able to pair it with my phone)
                                I own TX92 3/32 LPDDR could you give a hint wether bluetooth is working or not? Which TWRP did you install? Maybe you could share link to fw u use

Comment

Working...
                                X