Firmware needed for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware needed for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Does anyone have a link for downloading the current stock firmware for the new T95Z Plus 3gb 32gb Android 7 unit? I see lots of download links for firmware, but am not sure if they are for the android 6 model or the android 7 unit and I'm looking for the newest android 7 firmware on the 3gb 32gb model. Any help greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by idemo View Post
    Does anyone have a link for downloading the current stock firmware for the new T95Z Plus 3gb 32gb Android 7 unit? I see lots of download links for firmware, but am not sure if they are for the android 6 model or the android 7 unit and I'm looking for the newest android 7 firmware on the 3gb 32gb model. Any help greatly appreciated!
    Yes It would be very nice to get link to T95Z Plus 3/32 Android 7 version of firmware. I see that many shops offer this device now with 7.1 android , but my is with buggy android 6 firmware and I can not find any good custom rom for 3/32 version.

Comment

Hi iDemo & manvel i might be able to help i recently had trouble finding firmware 7.1 for my T95K Pro as i had dark picture problem and WiFi issues and i tried everything i even search Sunvell official website on google and i got nothing so by chance i just search www.sunvell.com and i was able to contact Sunvell directly and was supplied a new firmware after 2 days and now my box is working perfect, below is all the contact information for Sunvell but the only thing i got contacted back on was Email. Hope this helps

Tel: +86-0755-26505270

E-mail: [email protected]

QQ: 2851950080

whatsapp:+86-18820210339

Comment

Thank you... I actually did just get the new firmware from my supplier in China.... Thank you very much for the info though. Now if I could only get the customization tool to work with it..... It unpacks fine, but will not repack an android 7 firmware....it errors out even if no mods are made!
        Here's the link for the new android 7 firmware. It works quite well... I just need to modify it now...
        https://mega.nz/#!mMAEBRaR!twdsmLNoe_BnDoVL_FiJ4rxLIymoPN2atK7bXS8 VIh0
        Last edited by idemo; 07-11-2017, 21:21.

Comment

What do you want to modify?

Comment

idemo Is this firmware for t95z plus???

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
              idemo Is this firmware for t95z plus???
              Yes it is android 7 firmware for T95Z Plus 3/32. version T5ZP1072. And it is with the same bugs as v.64 android 6 firmware for example the navigation bar after switching off will not come back till reboot , enter is produce q, so you should correct 28 line in Generic.cl file and so on. Only one improvement is menu LED connected with corresponding button of remote control and corresponding application, so now one can change or switch off led light easily. Moreover now it is not possible make default another launcher, after reboot system will start with the stock one and in system menu you will not find Home line to fix default launcher there.

Comment

Now only for 2Gb variant is required.

Comment

Originally posted by idemo View Post
                  Thank you... I actually did just get the new firmware from my supplier in China.... Thank you very much for the info though. Now if I could only get the customization tool to work with it..... It unpacks fine, but will not repack an android 7 firmware....it errors out even if no mods are made!
                  Here's the link for the new android 7 firmware. It works quite well... I just need to modify it now...
                  https://mega.nz/#!mMAEBRaR!twdsmLNoe_BnDoVL_FiJ4rxLIymoPN2atK7bXS8 VIh0
                  This firmware with many bugs and errors. could be that it is test firmware, the same decision made by people in the close forum about T95K Pro. Actually the both of them with number 1072. But user from T95K forum (eggyfresh) asked about updated one and Sunvell promised him send today new download link. (See discussion here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...irmware-update). Sunvell does not respond to my letter, so may be you will ask them about link to updated firmware for T95Z Plus 3/32 ???

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

Yes it is android 7 firmware for T95Z Plus 3/32. version T5ZP1072. And it is with the same bugs as v.64 android 6 firmware for example the navigation bar after switching off will not come back till reboot , enter is produce q, so you should correct 28 line in Generic.cl file and so on. Only one improvement is menu LED connected with corresponding button of remote control and corresponding application, so now one can change or switch off led light easily. Moreover now it is not possible make default another launcher, after reboot system will start with the stock one and in system menu you will not find Home line to fix default launcher there.
                    manvel
                    thankyou for your reply...But one question will this be able to work with t95z plus 2gb/16gb variant?

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
                      manvel
                      thankyou for your reply...But one question will this be able to work with t95z plus 2gb/16gb variant?
                      No it is only for 3/32, for 2/16 should be another special version. But in any case firmware is very bad with many bugs: even Bluetooth is not working properly with any audio device.

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post
                        What do you want to modify?
                        I needed to install apks into the firmware and change the boot logo ad well as the boot video.

Comment

It not possible unless Dev like super celeron do as N changed doesnt work in customization tool. (unpacks but wont pack properly)

6 can still be done easy in tool.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            It not possible unless Dev like super celeron do as N changed doesnt work in customization tool. (unpacks but wont pack properly)

6 can still be done easy in tool.
                            Yes.....I'm aware of that... Thank you though.

Comment

hi i have the latest t95z plus firmware for 3gb / 32gb android 7.1.1 with ota if anyone is interested

Comment

Working...
                              X