Firmware needed for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokiaman1978 View Post
    hi i have the latest t95z plus firmware for 3gb / 32gb android 7.1.1 with ota if anyone is interested
    Yes, I need this latest firmware, because the previous one provided by idemo on this site is not so good with problems with Bluetooth and navigation bar.
    Could you provide me link for download???

Comment

hi buddy.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uav3emjd50...rmware.7z?dl=0

let me know how you get on mate

Comment

Is this Version ok to install or should i wait for a better ? i have the 6.x Version installed at the moment

Comment

I installed this new Version and its works fine for me. I have updated with the SD Card method

Comment

hi buddy.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uav3emjd50...rmware.7z?dl=0

let me know how you get on mate
            What version firmware is this please. I currently have 1072.

Comment

hi buddy its 1072 so you have 3gb 32 gb , i am however having issues and currently in contact with manufacturer, some apps are only showing half screen, like plek and the speed test npref also speedtest.net app i cannot click to start it ?, would you be able to test these on yours please to see if there is the same issue

Comment

hi buddy its 1072 so you have 3gb 32 gb , i am however having issues and currently in contact with manufacturer, some apps are only showing half screen, like plek and the speed test npref also speedtest.net app i cannot click to start it ?, would you be able to test these on yours please to see if there is the same issue
                I actually downloaded the Speedtest app for the first time today, and I also couldn't click start.

Comment

yeh im part of facebook group and a good few with same issues

Comment

getting this as well on plex trying to install snd npref app and probably more
                    Attached Files

Comment

Me two half screen i wanna downgrade to 6.0 but i cant get it to work sd card wise or usb burn tool can anyone help t95z+ 3/32

Comment

ma5terdp hi buddy do you have a link to the android 6 for t95z plus 3gb/32gb have you tried using micro sd
                        Last edited by Nokiaman1978; 08-08-2017, 17:50.

Comment

@Nokiaman1978 no i dont have it off hand but ive found a bunch of em on the chinagaget websites n so on ... none of them flash ... i get errors and stuff... i dont know if there is a problem with downgrading from 7.1 to 6.1 or what every time i try usb burn tool ittl stop at 2% or 4% with just about all firmwares... i just got it down to r-box 6.1 android tv os not the regular android but when i try to get it to the factory 6.1 for t95z+ it says the update is older then current ... also i get footer and signature error and i dont know how to fix those i feel like i am almost there .. i got a boomix t95z+ ... i feel like its the wrong box cuz i see some t95z+ boxes with dual wifi and some other things mine doesnt have... but i do have the 3gb/32gb... can anyone suggest a better box then this for the same $100 range i want to get best box for the money ... i dont even think this is ddr3 or ddr4 idk even if ddr4 is noticable??? any ideas

Comment

Check the threads... Id recommend any box thats supported by devs here. Some are cheaper then a 100. The beelink G1 supported Alfwise 3/32 912 also some custom roms. Rockchip 3399 bit buggie but smoking fast ..... Not much out for those devices yet... Its pick a type and read up on it threads thats the best way....

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

@scooter2014 yeah i been reading up everything i find is saying shield pro is the best box ever but thats out my range... like i said in my post i feel kind ripped by amazon purchased for 100 bux n got the t96z+ but it a boomix version n its missing dual wifi... its ddr3 not 4.. what box are you using as your main tv.. also u read up on any intel nuc... i dont know if i even wanna go that route when it boils down to it i already have a kick a$$ laptop win 10 with hdmi i use for gaming and movies .. but im looking for something that has more of a easier experience and more media n gaming... i hate hooking n unhooking my laptop up to the big screen lol can u suggest any top 3 boxes off memory that i can look more into.. n should i limit it to arm/rock or use a nuc?? lol sorrry for long windedniss of this..

Comment

also to anyone in need boomix / evanpo gave me this link for 7.1 firmware wich is terrible
                                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

can anyone give me a link or help me in my search im trying to downgrade this box from this to the best 6.0 firmware ... someone told me the 6.0 is less buggy and works better then the current 7.1 can anyone confirm?? also... has anyone heard of of e-z stream ti8... is it any good ... my buddy has it at home whats nice is it auto updates firmware to the best and tested version... plus its own personal kodi media center with addons and all it auto maintenance update clean etc... seems to be more expensive for what hardware it has but... i bet its for the convenience.. also they have a e-z streamer apk that does all that stuff for the box.. but i believe it checks hardware or build info .. if i change the build.prop on a box i bet i can get it work ... any and everyones opinion would be great

Comment

Working...
                                X