Firmware needed for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manvel View Post

This firmware is for WIFI chip LTM8830/qca9377 , you have, probably, other WiFi hardware (AP6255 or AP6330 or something else) This you can check only after disassembling and reading information directly on chip, if you will have other number of WiFI chip, then the best way: ask firmware file from distributor who sold box to you, because I did not meet other ready solution: you can of course read forums , wwithdraw from other firmware drivers and firmware files for your chip and replace in your firmware, but it is not so easy and you will spend time...
    the 1027 firmware works with my box so whatever wifi bluetooth that is in that firmware is mine!! also can you please make a suggestion on a box i should purchase i have a 100 credit with amazon and wish to get something with power and flexability... i was thingking about the s10 r-tv box... does the ddr4 make a difference compared to the ddr3 ... will i notice a difference between the s10 and my current t95z+ also what bout the to rockwell chip is that the new goto box/??

Comment

Originally posted by ma5terdp View Post

the 1027 firmware works with my box so whatever wifi bluetooth that is in that firmware is mine!! also can you please make a suggestion on a box i should purchase i have a 100 credit with amazon and wish to get something with power and flexability... i was thingking about the s10 r-tv box... does the ddr4 make a difference compared to the ddr3 ... will i notice a difference between the s10 and my current t95z+ also what bout the to rockwell chip is that the new goto box/??
      Hi,
      I have experience with T95Z Plus DDR3 3GB and Beelink GT1 Ultimate DDR4 3GB. So I can compare them and I would say that DDR4 version maybe a little bit faster on stock firmware. From other side this you can see only for strong game regime. So essentially they have the same performance in average. Moreover using other firmware you can get more AnTuTu number for DDR3 than DDR4 and so on.
      So if you have 100 credit you can get Ugoos AM3 box and forget about overheating and flashing with other firmware with more quality because almost all custom firmware are ports from some Ugoos or some modification from Ugoos and not only for S912 boxes.
      What about RK 3399 boxes I know only that they have very high AnTuTu rate but the firmware are on the very early stage of development.

Comment

Hello, I was reading about the problem of TV BOX T95Z Plus model 32Gb + 3Gb RAM Android 7.1.1 compilation
        T5ZP1071 that incorrectly displays the screen for vertical applications, after a week of research I was able to find
        a solution for the applications to work properly. What you need to do is install an Apk ( Rotation Contro l) which
        allows to block the automatic rotation of the screen, which means that the screen must be forced to the mode
        Landscape, I hope I have been of help, greetings to the community from Argentina.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rotation Control.png
Views:	881
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	668869 This is the Apk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rotation Control APK logo.png
Views:	876
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	668871 This is the logo of Rotation Control APK

Comment

HectorHugo please do you have the good rom for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Comment

Hello fouadagha, I do not have the good version, I have installed the original
                version of factory T5ZP1071 with Android 7.1.1 and I am waiting for the new
                update to repair the errors mentioned above, greetings.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have the T95Z Plus
                  3 GB + 32 GB
                  Wlan chip AP6255
                  Firmware 7.1.1
                  T95ZPLUS-3GB-v1072-JR9377 Firmware

I have the problem of the Google Play Store constantly the authentication is not stored and and with each new call the authentification again appears and he also saves the settings as no automatic updates. What can I do? Please umd help thanks!

[email protected]

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009948972399

Lasslo Reilo
                  Last edited by mibmt; 10-21-2017, 12:16.

Comment

Originally posted by mibmt View Post
                    Hi everyone, I have the T95Z Plus
                    3 GB + 32 GB
                    Wlan chip AP6255
                    Firmware 7.1.1
                    T95ZPLUS-3GB-v1072-JR9377 Firmware

I have the problem of the Google Play Store constantly the authentication is not stored and and with each new call the authentification again appears and he also saves the settings as no automatic updates. What can I do? Please umd help thanks!

[email protected]

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009948972399

Lasslo Reilo
                    What found was that there's 2 Google Play's on the T95Z 7.1.1. One google play (which I believe is called Play Store) is a fake, which downgrades Google Play to version 6. When you re-run it, it updates to version 8.

here's what I did.
                    • Install new launcher (I used TVLauncher) and make it the primary launcher by pressing the home button on the remote and then select "Always"
                    • Open RootExplorer and navigate to /system/apps/
                    • In that folder, you will find a directory called "SunvellWin8Launcher", go into that folder.
                    • in that folder, you will find the .apk for the original crappy launcher. rename it to add the extension .apk.bak instead of .apk (SunvellWin8Launcher.apk.bak)
                    • click the "+" sign at the bottom right to create a new (empty) file, name it using the original name ("Sunvellwin8launcher.apk")
                    • Go into Settings > Apps > Show System Apps and find "Play Store" (Not "Google Play Store") and disable it. If you're unsure if you selected the right one, you should see it as Version 1.0. If you see Version 8.xxxxxx you're on the wrong one, keep scrolling down the apps until you find "Play Store"

When you restart the box, your new launcher should auto-start, and you should be able to see the Google Play Store in the Apps and launch it normally.

Here are the caveats:
                    • You will not be able to control the LED glow, it will stay the aqua/teal color.
                    • You will miss some settings (such as screen resolution) that are built into the swin8launcher that you won't find in the normal settings.
                    • You will not be able to control the screensaver time-out.

I'm currently waiting for a chinese company to send me another firmware which fixes the google play issues. If I find it is good, I'll upload a link to it here.
                    Last edited by Karce; 10-30-2017, 20:02.

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just had the same problem couple days ago, that stupid Launcher, and google B/S, Wechip w7
                      Replacing launcher fixed it up easy..

Still waiting for a new rom, must be the same 3/32

Originally posted by Karce View Post

What found was that there's 2 Google Play's on the T95Z 7.1.1. One google play (which I believe is called Play Store) is a fake, which downgrades Google Play to version 6. When you re-run it, it updates to version 8.

I'm going by memory, so there might be some naming issues, but here's what I did.
                    • Install new launcher (I used TVLauncher) and make it the primary launcher by pressing the home button on the remote and then select "Always"
                    • Open RootExplorer and navigate to /system/
                    • In that folder, you will find a directory called "Sunvellswin8launcher" or "swin8launcher" or something like that, go into that folder.
                    • in that folder, you will find the .apk for the original crappy launcher. rename it to add the extension .bak instead of .apk
                    • click the "+" sign at the bottom right to create a new (empty) file, name it using the original name (Ex: if it was "swin8launcher.apk", then use that name. if it was "sunvellswin8launcher.apk", then use that)
                    • Go into Settings > Apps > Show System Apps and find "Play Store" (Not "Google Play Store") and disable it. If you're unsure if you selected the right one, you should see it as Version 1.0. If you see Version 8.xxxxxx you're on the wrong one, keep scrolling down the apps until you find "Play Store"

When you restart the box, your new launcher should auto-start, and you should be able to see the Google Play Store in the Apps and launch it normally.

Here are the caveats:
                    • You will not be able to control the LED glow, it will stay the aqua/teal color.
                    • You will miss some settings (such as screen resolution) that are built into the swin8launcher that you won't find in the normal settings.
                    • You will not be able to control the screensaver time-out.

I'm currently waiting for a chinese company to send me another firmware which fixes the google play issues. If I find it is good, I'll upload a link to it here.
                    Thx for for your help n1

Comment

Thx for for your help n1
                      I've updated the post to reflect the proper file names and paths

Comment

Originally posted by Karce View Post

I've updated the post to reflect the proper file names and paths
                        N1 Thx

Comment

So here's the new firmware I got for the 3/32 version.
                          <link removed>

Android 7.1.2, August 1st 2017 security patch.
                          -Fixes google play issues (Fake Play Store).
                          -Firmware Version says 1015
                          The Wireless Update says there's another version 1016 available, however I haven't been able to update to that version from the app. Looking into seeing if I can get 1016 version in an IMG file.

EDIT: I removed the link because I'm having issues with an update loop. It finds an update, tries to apply it, ends up back to the same version, and then tries to re-update again. Same issue as with Google Play.
                          Last edited by Karce; 11-03-2017, 22:20.

Comment

N1 Thx
                            So i didn't like the 7.1.2 they sent me, it was going through an update loop. I flashed it back to 7.1.1 and then disabled the Fake Play Store.

A work around to getting Google Play to work on 7.1.1 is install an app called AppDrawer by Radsoft. So long as you've disabled the fake Play Store, you can see the REAL play store by going into Apps > App Drawer. It's one extra step (by opening a second app drawer), but at least it's there and works properly.

Comment

Karce, maybe you've removed the latest 2/16 firmware? Being 1015

Comment

Working...
                              X