No announcement yet.

Firmware needed for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i can confirm the firmware is good. They had a test file to ensure the OTA update was working and forgot to remove it.
    You can get the updated FW here - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-android-7-1-2
    Last edited by Karce; 07-03-2019, 13:57.

Comment

Originally posted by mibmt View Post
      Hi everyone, I have the T95Z Plus
      3 GB + 32 GB
      Wlan chip AP6255
      Firmware 7.1.1
      T95ZPLUS-3GB-v1072-JR9377 Firmware

I have the problem of the Google Play Store constantly the authentication is not stored and and with each new call the authentification again appears and he also saves the settings as no automatic updates. What can I do? Please umd help thanks!

[email protected]

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009948972399

Lasslo Reilo
      You can try the version
      T95ZPLU-3GB-7.1.2 : https://mega.nz/#F!B4oGXbjL!CFwTkddudrMDa5SfKlN9Kg

Comment

Does anyone else have the issue with WiFi not being able to connect to any WiFi? It simply says saved and secured under the WiFi name. I am on 7.1.2 build 1075

Comment

Originally posted by Chito307 View Post
          Does anyone else have the issue with WiFi not being able to connect to any WiFi? It simply says saved and secured under the WiFi name. I am on 7.1.2 build 1075
          Could you provide link to this new 1075/7.1.2 firmware????

Comment

Hi to all ,

here you can find FW too :

good luck / no guarantee / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
              Hi to all ,

here you can find FW too :

good luck / no guarantee / greetings / gefattern
              And which one is v. 1075 , android 7.1.2 for T95Z Plus??

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

And which one is v. 1075 , android 7.1.2 for T95Z Plus??
                Hi ,

you have to look for the right Model , in row two is the one for your Model ,

but i do not know the Versionnumber , you must look self and try , i only

gave a Hint to a FW for your Box , you can ask them with Mail .

No Guarantee / greetings / gefattern

Comment

I'm so sorry I mistyped. It is version 1015 not 1075. I cannot connect to any WiFi it says saved but will nor connect

Comment

I'm so sorry I mistyped. It is version 1015 not 1075. I cannot connect to any WiFi it says saved but will nor connect
                    Hi ,

that sounds not nice , did you ever tried other Router Settings , or reset the Router , changed the Android Wifi Settings ???

is the Link FW the right one ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

It is Android hotspot on stock nougat. So there are no settings. It is very weird because I am able to connect to hotspot on marshmallow on a different phone I have that is the same model as the one on nougat. I have replicated every setting, apn, build.prop setting from marshmallow phone and it will refuse to connect to nougat hotspot. Wondering if anyone out there is encountering the same problem with the latest firmware 1015. I have two phones on nougat and it will not connect to either.

Comment

It is Android hotspot on stock nougat. So there are no settings. It is very weird because I am able to connect to hotspot on marshmallow on a different phone I have that is the same model as the one on nougat. I have replicated every setting, apn, build.prop setting from marshmallow phone and it will refuse to connect to nougat hotspot. Wondering if anyone out there is encountering the same problem with the latest firmware 1015. I have two phones on nougat and it will not connect to either.
                        Hi ,

look here :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

Could you provide link to this new 1075/7.1.2 firmware????
                          yes. https://mega.nz/#F!s5JAEIjK!itEagiK3LxLUv90v2_tMqQ

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

that sounds not nice , did you ever tried other Router Settings , or reset the Router , changed the Android Wifi Settings ???

is the Link FW the right one ???

good luck / gefattern
                            I can confirm that is problem with router settings (nougat and router setting conflict)...Latre today i'll post what i had to change in router settings.

update: I have to change IGMP Snooping ->NO .... and WfFi disconect and freezing is history....

Some can try ti deactivate Quality of Service QoS in rooter seting.
                            Last edited by lenkosmrk; 12-28-2017, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Karce View Post

What found was that there's 2 Google Play's on the T95Z 7.1.1. One google play (which I believe is called Play Store) is a fake, which downgrades Google Play to version 6. When you re-run it, it updates to version 8.

here's what I did.
                              • Install new launcher (I used TVLauncher) and make it the primary launcher by pressing the home button on the remote and then select "Always"
                              • Open RootExplorer and navigate to /system/apps/
                              • In that folder, you will find a directory called "SunvellWin8Launcher", go into that folder.
                              • in that folder, you will find the .apk for the original crappy launcher. rename it to add the extension .apk.bak instead of .apk (SunvellWin8Launcher.apk.bak)
                              • click the "+" sign at the bottom right to create a new (empty) file, name it using the original name ("Sunvellwin8launcher.apk")
                              • Go into Settings > Apps > Show System Apps and find "Play Store" (Not "Google Play Store") and disable it. If you're unsure if you selected the right one, you should see it as Version 1.0. If you see Version 8.xxxxxx you're on the wrong one, keep scrolling down the apps until you find "Play Store"

When you restart the box, your new launcher should auto-start, and you should be able to see the Google Play Store in the Apps and launch it normally.

Here are the caveats:
                              • You will not be able to control the LED glow, it will stay the aqua/teal color.
                              • You will miss some settings (such as screen resolution) that are built into the swin8launcher that you won't find in the normal settings.
                              • You will not be able to control the screensaver time-out.

I'm currently waiting for a chinese company to send me another firmware which fixes the google play issues. If I find it is good, I'll upload a link to it here.
                              Hi,

Thanks for excellent post, followed your instructions, used Nova Launcher, all worked perfectly for me :-)

I noticed your other thread with a ROM upgrade to 7.1.2, is it worth upgrading from Android 6.x.x to this new ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffers View Post

Hi,

Thanks for excellent post, followed your instructions, used Nova Launcher, all worked perfectly for me :-)

I noticed your other thread with a ROM upgrade to 7.1.2, is it worth upgrading from Android 6.x.x to this new ROM?
                                Yes indeed. It fixes the wireless AC disconnection/not working. But you'll have to continue to autoload NovaLauncher on boot using a 3rd party app if you want to keep that as your main launcher. I think if you hit home, the crappy launcher kicks in as well, i can't quite remember... but you won't be able to follow the same steps as previously posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X