Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowcheebeng View Post
    Any one know how to return GT King to stock rom. Thanks
    You can return to stock ROM the exact same way you installed any other ROM. Just go to Beelink's website find the original ROM for your specific box (check serial number) match it up and download then follow directions they provide using the USB burning tool.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello everyone,
      I have now added some additional information to the 2nd post of this thread. Please read all the following information from the top of the "Extra Tips Section" to make sure you understand everything correctly. All information is taken as is. I will not be custom making or providing info for any other devices except for the custom work that is currently made now. So please do not ask.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I make update with new firmware 908p0, but why google play-store consider my device as android 6 ?

Comment

greeting.
          I have a question. i use vlc player and tivimate pip (picture in picture) doesnt work. is there any solution.

Comment

hello, my device is on android 9, I made a mistake I checked with (whatismayandroid version) and it's ok]

Comment

Dear ALVATECH,

I've been using you ROMs from the 1st day i got the GT King Pro.
              They are really good ROMs and i'm enjoying these.

As I know, GT King pro has DAC for L/R port. It produces really better sound than HDMI port (with my 2.0 Speakers). So, i use this L/R port. Then i've got problem with annoying noisy sound when Starting & Shutting down the Box. Do you have any solution for this ?

Also, I connect the GT King Pro to SamSung TV. When i turn off the box then switch TV to TV mode, the box will auto turn on ?!

And, if you have free time, can you make option : "Stanby"(instead of "Boot/Start")when switching on the power for the Box ?

Thank you very much !

Toi.

Comment

Dear all,
                I work with the GT King pro box.
                As firmware I use ALVATECH.
                In Kodi 18.5 (Android) I only have DD and DTS at passtrough.
                DTS HD and True HD do not work.
                My receiver is a Denon AVR-X2600H.
                Will there be a solution with new firmware?
                Thanks for an info.
                best regards
                Sportsman

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsman View Post
                  Dear all,
                  I work with the GT King pro box.
                  As firmware I use ALVATECH.
                  In Kodi 18.5 (Android) I only have DD and DTS at passtrough.
                  DTS HD and True HD do not work.
                  My receiver is a Denon AVR-X2600H.
                  Will there be a solution with new firmware?
                  Thanks for an info.
                  best regards
                  Sportsman
                  Hello,
                  if the sound doesn't work now with stock ROM then more than likely it won't work with this, since I haven't added / changed any files regarding sound. I do know people have better luck with CoreElec, but please ask on appropriate thread for that.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Mr.Toi View Post
                  Dear ALVATECH,

I've been using you ROMs from the 1st day i got the GT King Pro.
                  They are really good ROMs and i'm enjoying these.

As I know, GT King pro has DAC for L/R port. It produces really better sound than HDMI port (with my 2.0 Speakers). So, i use this L/R port. Then i've got problem with annoying noisy sound when Starting & Shutting down the Box. Do you have any solution for this ?

Also, I connect the GT King Pro to SamSung TV. When i turn off the box then switch TV to TV mode, the box will auto turn on ?!

And, if you have free time, can you make option : "Stanby"(instead of "Boot/Start")when switching on the power for the Box ?

Thank you very much !

Toi.
                  I'm sorry but there isn't much I can do about it. This could be a lot of different reasons why it does this. You might try asking Beelink and see if they have a solution. Trying to take a break from these boxes for a while.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Dear all,

I have successfully installed latest firmware from SD Card.
                    Both the GT-King_Pro_AT_V3.0A_ATV_C922H and GT-King_Pro_AT_V3.0A_C922H to test it.
                    I have downloaded the latest Netflix and tested it on different version and login with my Netflix account, however, I cannot control and move within the Netflix UI.
                    What had happened?
                    I knew Beelink is not an official supported box.
                    Did I miss something?

Please help.
                    Thank you very much,

Comment

Please add support for multi toch screen drives and thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Ali alsafar View Post
                        Thank you very much, I have sorted it out using the Air Mouse.
                        Why all the Netflix is now like Tablet Mode?
                        Does it has the traditional mode?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali alsafar View Post

This is something you need to ask Beelink for support.
                          Thanks,

Alvatech

Originally posted by DHENT555 View Post

Thank you very much, I have sorted it out using the Air Mouse.
                          Why all the Netflix is now like Tablet Mode?
                          Does it has the traditional mode?

Thanks.
                          I'm assuming you're looking for a Android TV version app of Netflix. But these boxes are not certified so only app that will work is the mobile version.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,
                          sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
                          Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

This is something you need to ask Beelink for support.
                            Thanks,

Alvatech

I'm assuming you're looking for a Android TV version app of Netflix. But these boxes are not certified so only app that will work is the mobile version.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,
                            sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
                            Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech
                            Dear Alvatech,
                            Thank you so much.

Comment

Dear all,
                              unfortunately the box can still DTS HD and Thrue HD.
                              That is very unfortunate.
                              A box with so much potential.

Happy Easter
                              Sportsman

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsman View Post
                                Dear all,
                                unfortunately the box can still DTS HD and Thrue HD.
                                That is very unfortunate.
                                A box with so much potential.

Happy Easter
                                Sportsman
                                Agreed. but you can dual boot into CoreELEC and it does passthrough ALL the HD audio codecs......
                                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X