Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinz92 View Post
    Hello,

I tried to install the latest rom (universal) on B22 but i'm stuck on the select language. I select any language then sign in but then it goes back to select language...
    Do i need to install the other version?
    I was on version v3 before which was good but sometimes i was getting a black screen bug where all apps disappear and only solution to fix i to reboot.
    google had issues if u havent heard already but i did make v6.1 that fixes sound and amazing tweaks will upload tm

Comment

Thank you Minix for v6.1, just perfect like always!

Comment

https://mega.nz/folder/M142SJrZ#eSoyTyVKiLCOM1i4OjTwqw this is the v6.1 ?

Comment

Wow! I just updated to V5

Comment

Wow since there is SPARTAN OS available for this device, think of buying it :-P

Dam...I bought the MX10 Rockchip since it was only 32EUR for 4GB/64GB with BT.....shipping included...never had Rockchip before - lets see whats inside :-P

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

google had issues if u havent heard already but i did make v6.1 that fixes sound and amazing tweaks will upload tm
              Can you share the download link from your v6.1 firmware please? I would like to try it.
              thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post

Can you share the download link from your v6.1 firmware please? I would like to try it.
                thanks in advance
                V6.2 will be out soon enough i fixed and tweaked it for better performance and stability stay tuned

Comment

V6.2 will be out soon enough i fixed and tweaked it for better performance and stability stay tuned
                  Oh, that's nice. Without 6.1 you are going to release 6.2??? Is 6.1 released or not? Why you thought of releasing 6.2?

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post

Oh, that's nice. Without 6.1 you are going to release 6.2??? Is 6.1 released or not? Why you thought of releasing 6.2?
                    V6.1 is released and download link is on the first page ... im fixing some issues making it faster so v6.2 will be released this week

Comment

V6.1 is released and download link is on the first page ... im fixing some issues making it faster so v6.2 will be released this week
                      Hi, Thanks for your reply. Which Build should i download there ??? Beelink or GT King 922X ??? why there are 2 Versions there ??? its confusing for noobs like me.
                      Thanks in advance.

Waiting eagerly for V6.2 Build.

Comment

V6.2 Uploading .... please read to know what build to use for your box ...... ill be working on s905x3 gt1 mini2 then the gt1 mini's s905x2

Comment

Mega download link in OP is not working?

Comment

I made v6.3 just having people test will release after the test

Comment

hello url : https://mega.nz/folder/BthUGKzJ#CRTINu0Or-IIEGM4ysYLsA error

Comment

Originally posted by delidolu64 View Post
                                v6.3 will be released once i figure out the file server is not working ... it works on first boot but then when u restart it doesnt

Comment

Working...
                                X